Favour from a B7 RS4 owner please?

putz

Cheers for the reply scooby!

I want the RS4 wheel in my A4 but I dont want to lose the function from the buttons on my original MFSW.

So I am looking to use my lathe at work to mill some aluminum pieces up to mount the MFSW controls into the RS4 wheel. Should look good when its done I reckon, although it might take me a few weeks to get everything sorted and looking OEM!

• 2 weeks later...
sorry but i hope you cannot manage to do it - RS4 bits should stay on the real thing

not suffer the same fate the M3 does with bits being cannibalised and stuck on a 318i

no, i think good on him, willing to put a bit of effort into a worthwhile tactile mod.

as long as he changes the rs4 badge at the bottom of the wheel it will look pretty good.

:P

sorry but i hope you cannot manage to do it - RS4 bits should stay on the real thing

not suffer the same fate the M3 does with bits being cannibalised and stuck on a 318i

I where Audi got the RS4 steering wheel from.... :rolleyes: oh yes... the Gallardo :D

I think if hes going to put the effort into make the little parts to get his oem buttons working then good on him +++

Riz :)