....Time to start a list methinks (all for Sunday so far) : -

Ritey

RedRobin

Roy32

Dan32

jimmyp

PeterS

+++

I better wash and iron my Biali Motorsport shirt - I got some very disapproving and frosty stares from Biali's CEO at the last meet! Or was he just pouting and throwing a pose? :grin:

....You'll be proud of me today, Dan - I got invited to go and see someone who has a Ferrari 360 (amongst other cars) and I wore my Biali Motorsport shirt. He kept looking at the embroidered Biali logo and I could see him wondering why he hadn't heard of us, but he didn't get around to asking. He probably thought he should know but didn't want to show his ignorance - It was very funny to watch his facial expressions.

What a car!!!! :notworthy:

I'm off to the Goodwood Festival of Speed soon and will wear mine there again. People were nearly coming over to ask for autographs thinking I could have been famous (so many famous people are just wandering about at this event but as most of them are race drivers, no one really knows what they look like so you see people being swamped for autographs and in the background you hear people asking "do you know who this is?" "No, but I got their autograph!"

Did he take you out in the 360? Still haven't broken my Ferrari/Lamborghini cherry yet.

Ritey

RedRobin

Roy32

Dan32

jimmyp

PeterS

LRR

Jason (+wifey but not definite for her)

....Friend Jason deffo coming and with road-legal track spec Mk5 GTI - WoooooooHoooooooooo!!!! We'll be finding some twisties (Quaife onboard) for me to drive her on. Dan - She's wearing plenty of black carbonfibre!