Clarkson says Audi is the new cocks car

AZURES3

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we've just proved that Audi drivers are indeed cocks. The surprise twist is, it turns out BMW drivers are still cocks too! :roflmao:

Dunno like Garcon, I've always thought Subaru drivers were c*cks too. So too are Vauxhall Vectra drivers.. Honda CRV, RAV4, Range Rover 'Sport', C-Class.....heck...were all c*cks! :roflmao:

Dunno like Garcon, I've always thought Subaru drivers were c*cks too. So too are Vauxhall Vectra drivers.. Honda CRV, RAV4, Range Rover 'Sport', C-Class.....heck...were all c*cks! :roflmao:

Excellent, Can I conclude the only non-cocks on the road are Porsche drivers? (because we are w*nkers)

IMHO worse cocks are golf TDI drivers that think couple zorst make em fast, Bloody arses in people movers, MPV things that like to see how long their vans can stay at 85 while red lining the revs on the M ways and finally Cants in rangerovers, x5's and the rest. Your cars are slow. Get over it an buy a 530d M sport tourer.

I am not a cock according to my pals who reassure me of this with regular bouts "you fanny..."

....Without any doubt at all the biggest cocks are the ones that drive the Pious!! Had one yesterday who insisted on closely tailgating me in a Specs 50-limit zone in roadworks- Plate T4 ECO to make him an even bigger cock! My quads may have spat flames at him and burnt his paintwork at the GLF sign - I hope so!

He must have watched Fifth Gear the other night... they were talking about the latest fad amongst Pious drivers of using particular techniques to maximise their fuel economy - such as slipstreaming... :eek:

That's because they fell for the marketing, rather than looking at the overall set-up!:roflmao:

I wonder what %age of repeat customers they get for the Pious?

He must have watched Fifth Gear the other night... they were talking about the latest fad amongst Pious drivers of using particular techniques to maximise their fuel economy - such as slipstreaming... :eek:

....Can you imagine what will happen if people start slipstreaming when they have that new auto-braking system which allows you to get up all close and personal without actually touching the car in front.

I'd be in the market for an aftermarket force-field creator which doesn't allow a car within 2 car lengths of my rear end except when below 20 mph!

I'm not sure why I hate the Pious and their drivers with such a vengeance - There are lots of reasons! From a 'Holier Than Thou' attitude to the Prius being such a misrepresentation of truth.

All Audi and BMW and other brands are not cocks cars by comparison. All imo.

A gentleman called Robert A. Heinlein once said that humans who couldn't do basic maths were nothing more than monkeys in clothes who had been trained not to pee in the corner. I find this curiously prescient in the case of Prius owners.

As an aside, I purchased my first Audi two days before Clarkson pronounced on the status of Audi owners. My wife is now convinced of his psychic abilities. :rolleyes:

Bill