In-game XMB for PS3

sbgwz

"DONT" download the new 2.40 firmware... Sony have pulled it off their update servers and it has some big problems.. most causing the PlayStation3 not to boot up with it being stuck on the wave screen.

Sony are working on a solution with alot of unhappy customers on the PlayStation boards.

I have problems too.. mainly not being able to play on Call Of Duty 4 at all.. just sits there waiting for downloading game settings!! Araggh :(

Looks like Sony have dropped a left b0ll0ck with this update!!!!!

Riz :rolleyes:

"DONT" download the new 2.40 firmware... Sony have pulled it off their update servers and it has some big problems.. most causing the PlayStation3 not to boot up with it being stuck on the wave screen.

Sony are working on a solution with alot of unhappy customers on the PlayStation boards.

I have problems too.. mainly not being able to play on Call Of Duty 4 at all.. just sits there waiting for downloading game settings!! Araggh :(

Looks like Sony have dropped a left b0ll0ck with this update!!!!!

Riz :rolleyes:

errr... too late. Won't be messing with the PS3 till this update then. Is there a way to undo the last update?

errr... too late. Won't be messing with the PS3 till this update then. Is there a way to undo the last update?

As far as I know you cant remove firmware`s!!! I restored a backup I made before I got the 2.40 update and its still on 2.40.

Fingers crossed it doesnt die as im out of warranty too.....

Riz :(