New BMW 7!!

cruiser647

Now this is sooo much better than the current offering! They might even sell a few more and not have such terrible depreciation...........:-

BMW tones down its next 7 | Auto Express News | News | Auto Express

The back is still a bit iffy, but the front and side profiles are looking good!

Now I think the complete opposite. I would say the back looks ok (if a little nondescript) now that they've got rid of the landing deck but it's the front that's now horrid. Looks like a poor Chinese copy of the CS concept - the kidneys are way too big :eek: but I guess they are trying for enough variation to allow a CS production model.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you reckon BMW actually make any money on all the 7 series they sell? If they don't, I reckon they should just can it and let Merc have the luxury big car market and focus on doing what they do best and build the rest of their range. Except the X3, X5 and X6 :eek:

Do you reckon BMW actually make any money on all the 7 series they sell? If they don't, I reckon they should just can it and let Merc have the luxury big car market and focus on doing what they do best and build the rest of their range. Except the X3, X5 and X6 :eek:

I agree that the 7series doesnt sell well but to say they should can the X5 is complete and utter madness!! That car is a roaring sucess

• 3 weeks later...