S3 Sportback for sale (poss)

Mags

I have an S3 Sportback new spec which has been built and should be her in 14 days time. I have left my job and am not really in the position to spend another £30k on a car as we are also having a baby in October. I am therefore looking for someone who will take the car from the dealer and so I get my deposit back. If anyone is interested in being one of the 1st to have an S3 in the country then please PM me. The spec is:

Ice Silver Met paint

Black leather

Heated seats

Flat bottom multi wheel

Run flat tyre indicator

Bose

GSM phone prep

Auto lights, wipers and dimming mirrors.

Electric retractable dimming mirrors

Interior light pack

First aid kit

Rear parking sensors

3 year service pack.

Car is in the south east close to Gatwick.

Hey. I think that S3 Sportback is a good package, i'm not so sure though about the price, don't you think its kinda high? Anyway, can you please post some pics of it? Thanks.

Autopartswarehouse.com rocks!

Hi I don't have any pics as the car has not been delivered and I am not going to register it, the car will be new at the dealer and is so new as a model that there is not any in the uk. I basically got the service pack chucked in so the car is list. Thanks

Look at new members other posts:rolleyes:

Am I paying too much for it then? I have usually had discounts on all of my audis including a hefty one on my Mk2 TTR which again was one of the 1st in the country but no one was discounting the new S3, if they are then I may try negotiating them as I have the funds to buy and I will sell it if I need to.

Am I paying too much for it then? I have usually had discounts on all of my audis including a hefty one on my Mk2 TTR which again was one of the 1st in the country but no one was discounting the new S3, if they are then I may try negotiating them as I have the funds to buy and I will sell it if I need to.

8% is possible on the facelifted S3

• 4 weeks later...