[Audi A3/S3] Is it me or is this really expensive?

Mollox

The price for the service look OK but the price for the Haldex oil and filter change looks way too expensive.

My local VW dealer told me it was in the region of £70. The figure you have been quoted is more like the figure I was advised when I asked about the oil & filter change for the DSG gearbox. Could they have mixed them up ?

Thanks guys,

Just seemed like pisstake money compared to what I remember it being. That was from my local dealer who I've used in the past.

Currently trying to get another quote from another N. London Audi dealer but three calls so far and I've been unable to get through to their service department "she" is very busy apparently. :coffee:

Maybe they should hire a 2nd person.....:ffs:

Well blow me, Audi seem to have lost the plot. Finally got through to Finchley Road Audi (after a million attempts and getting cut off god knows how many times).

Service - £375

Haldex Oil and Filter £150

Labour is up to £135 an hour apparently....

:roflmao:

Strange, called the original place, spoke to a different person and was told the service would be £149 and a 'full' service would be £199. How bizarre. So I booked it in for a "full" service, whatever that is.

Also got them to recheck the Haldex oil/filter change and it came out at £148.84 - still expensive but some £40 less than the girl quoted me - looks like she couldn't handle numbers....

All in all though, I've really struggled to get through to Audi service departments in the last week - its not what it used to be!

• 2 weeks later...