My E92 330d (with pics)

encee

Cheers Max. The car does look a bit Estoril in these pics, but it was just the low sun, and the pics aren`t best quality.......:o

The colour is actually "Montego Blue" mate, and is a bit darker than it looks in the pics.

I know exactly what you mean about the lowering, certainly on the front anyway, but I`m going to leave it on stock suspension at the moment, purely for the sake of comfort, as I`m thoroughly enjoying the compliant set-up, especially after those abysmal runflats that were on when I got it. +++

Very nice. the interior is similar to mine ref, piano black and i have champagne leather which is probably a touch darker than your cream. it doesnt seem to get hot to the touch as the darker leathers do too. needs cleaned more often though, but i've found a quick wipe with a conditioner does the trick instead of a full bore clean. think i also have extended black lether on the door cards too.

love the wheels also, would love to put them on mine but hey its a credit crunch dont you know?:rolleyes:

anyway, enjoy, very nice+++

Very nice. the interior is similar to mine ref, piano black and i have champagne leather which is probably a touch darker than your cream. it doesnt seem to get hot to the touch as the darker leathers do too. needs cleaned more often though, but i've found a quick wipe with a conditioner does the trick instead of a full bore clean. think i also have extended black lether on the door cards too.

love the wheels also, would love to put them on mine but hey its a credit crunch dont you know?:rolleyes:

anyway, enjoy, very nice+++

Thanks for the comment mate, you`re a gent. +++

Very nice looking car you have there encee, you had the chance to exploit it yet ;)

The wheels look good, seems to be a common option for enthusiasts nowadays! The leather does look the part, the cream beige is so much better than that dark sand colour you can get. It's not as "yellowish" as champagne leather though.