Golf Pirelli

Troubles

Hi guys,

I've not been around for a while, shame on me haha

The mic is totaly hidden and installed where the light is above the centre mirror, it is made to fit exactly and all wiring is made to the correct length and hidden. Hope this helps.

It seems i may be seeing less of this site :-(

This is not down to being a traitor! I am in a bit of a situation and have been since 4-6 weeks after I picked up my Pirelli.

I Was reversing into my garage and heard a creeking/clonking noise from where the passengers feet would be, after that instance thiss happened more and more when say reversing into a parking space etc.

The car has been to 2 VW dearlerships about 10 times, been stripped down naked and new parts put on... Im talking suspension, cradles, sub-frames, steering rack, hubs, wishbones, driveshafts etc etc etc. They couldnt find the cause so the chief engineer from Milton Keynes VW headquarters come to have a look, turns out my chassis welds are coming away! I drive this car hard i wont lie, but 6 week old cars shouldnt need welding!

So after countless hours and threats of legal action I told VW I do not want a 'new' car that needs welding, if that were the case I would have bought a damaged repaired one and saved me thousands£.

I either wanted a full refund or a upgrade to the Golf-R where i would pay the difference after getting FULL value for my car!

Dont get me wrong, this fault is more of an annoyance to me, i love my pirelli but i would be mad not to go for the R after getting full value for mine and still being able to drive it for 16 month or so :grin:

They agreed :-) My Golf-R goes into production week 16 so i should see it at the dealers mid May, fully loaded :roflmao:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They agreed :-) My Golf-R goes into production week 16 so i should see it at the dealers mid May, fully loaded :roflmao:

Fecking fantastic; what a superb result and fully loaded too +++ +++ Lucky fecker - really want to drive one of these; it's been a long time coming. Full write on on the Ultimate Golf please as soon as you have it!

Yea, it has been a bit rough especially when the reason i dint go for another make of car was partly because of VW's build quality! lol

The final straw was when they wanted to take it to Milton Keynes so they could diasect it further, that was when I realy dug my feet in ha ha. They can do that **** when they take it off me :-)

The way I look at it is, there is always One bad apple on the tree, just my luck to be the one to get that apple thats all.

As for the fully loaded bit, beleive me i am paying for those little extras! but the Pirelli I have now has most of what the Golf-R will have so anything less would have felt just that... less. The bonus is tho... on the Pirelli i got 6% discount on the price of the car (not the options). On the new Golf-R they have gave me 6% discount accross the board inc options which is a hefty lump off :-) as far as I am aware I am the only One to get any discount at all in the UK. I had to fight to the death for that part of the deal, but totaly worth it.

I will defo put a write up on it when I get it guys, hope no one beats me to it first! I have been told I have been bumped to the front of the Q but how true that is I dont know.