[Audi A3/S3] Which Dealer to Service an S3 ?

SnAzBaZ

Hello,

My S3 is wanting a service in a few hundred miles, so need to find the best place in my area to take it. I have a choice of:

Stratford Audi (Listers)

Worcester Audi

Parklands Audi @ Gloucester

Birmingham Audi

Coventry Audi

All are pretty much the same mileage from me, so any recommendations welcome. What's the chances of getting a half way decent courtesy car for the day ? I.e. not your run of the mill A3 diesel... :)

Thanks!

Andrew

I always find when you book if you ask and give an indication they can help with nicer cars.

I have very little good to say about Worcester, they had a Yellow A4 Cabrio for sale, I gave up trying to buy it after 3 months, and I find sales is usually better than aftersales, so if the sales is that bad I'd skip the aftersales there.

I've always found Stratford and Solihul very helpful on the sales side.

I wouldnt recommend coming further south to Wayside though, not unless you want more problems then it goes in with.

I bought my S3 from Stratford and it went for a service there too. They know that I am really fussy about my car and I could honestly say that their service is excellent. I am a bit phobic about car park dents and so they took it into the workshop straight away and even left in inside until I came to collect it!!

On the other hand I needed a new tyre after picking up a big nail and so I only took the wheel to Birmingham Audi which is only about a mile away from where I live. They confirmed that they could do a 100% perfect tyre change. The wheel was returned to me with the inner rim scraped down to the metal!!

They had no option but to replace my wheel.

They supplied a new A3 to a work colleague with a bird poo etched mark on the bonnet due to taking off the protective plastics too early.

It is all a bit of a gamble but make it really obvious where ever you go about the quality of service you are expecting and check your car really thoroughly before and after any work.

prt