Dealer stock

rozzerfodder

Evening TSN'rs,

I have been canvassing all the VW dealers within my locality to see if any of them could do a deal on a Scirocco, none would budge on the list price of the vehicle but I have had 2 dealers willing to give 10% off any options. Then, yesterday afternoon the salesman from one of the dealerships called me to say they had taken "surprise" delivery of a DSG scirroco in silver. They have a manual salsa red one in stock as their demo from when the initial batch went out btw. This silver car was as they put it "a surprise" and is thus available with immediate effect.

I am tempted as this car has nearly all the options I would of ordered except dynaudio and Xenons. I am in a conundrum as to whether to take the plunge on this car that nearly meets my requirements or wait until 09 plate and get exactly what i want. Bear in mind that they are all quoting 16 weeks factory order so I feel it worth hanging on for a few extra weeks just to get the new plate. However, this car is as yet unregistered and I could be in it as early as Tuesday.

So, to help me out a bit, have any of you guys seen your dealers with any stock vehicles other than the standard demo car ? I am thinking that this could possibly be a cancelled order as they also offered a build week 41 slot that is still open for configuring although they said it was a white one (confused me, if its white but configurable).

cheers.......Nige +++

HI All,

Drove our DSG demo last night and i'm not going to bore you with how good it is,

However we have just been asked by VW to tak 2 stock vehicles available for immediate delivery, cant remember spec but if anybody is willing to compromise a little bit of spec they may get a Scirocco within a couple of weeks!

Also I sold a Candy White with black leather, panoramic roof and dynaudio friday and is showing build week 52!!!! Which probably means March delivery!

HI All,

Drove our DSG demo last night and i'm not going to bore you with how good it is,

However we have just been asked by VW to tak 2 stock vehicles available for immediate delivery, cant remember spec but if anybody is willing to compromise a little bit of spec they may get a Scirocco within a couple of weeks!

Also I sold a Candy White with black leather, panoramic roof and dynaudio friday and is showing build week 52!!!! Which probably means March delivery!

PM the full spec I may be interested. Cheers.