Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shao_khan

Travian - whos playing?

65 posts in this topic

Either on Travian.co.uk or Travians.com?

if you arent and want to check it out - click through my sig +++

If you are playing which server you on / what you registered as?

I know its old stuff, but it helps waste a few mins.

If only it were a few minutes. I found the only way to play it was to assign massive amounts of time to it. It became an addiction, although one I managed to kick. I daren't start again. :)

Dropped it as well, it seems that most on TSN saw the light and realised it took far too much time to play. The alliance TSN is no longer, they've re branded and thank god as they seem to have p!ssed off most of the server.

Really? Do tell!

I think my nephew still plays it, I assume with whoever is left from TSN.

I did start off enjoying the game. But it got annoying as I realised that although I thought I was spending a very large amount of time playing it, it wasn't enough to be any good at it. :ffs:

I'm still playing on the speed server as 'Fruity'

You might know more about it than me but many of the people from TSN alliance (most not TSN members) in the last two rounds formed the alliance §PIRIT. They've managed to annoy people from OMAT enough for them to hack one of their WW accounts and steal it away Hacked... - Travian.co.uk:: Forum.

New speed round has started, reckon TSN should make a comeback tour (most of you are old enough :P)

And for those that think it takes up too much time, two or more players on a single account is now legal+++

Southeast this time if your up for it

Travian

Maybe we should arrange a travian meet? something like this...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRlQrmQapYc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRlQrmQapYc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No, I told him to put in you, hector and myself as 'friends' just to try to make him not look like a newbie account....

That Dixie is a pain, he is trying to round up everyone and get them into his alliance.