Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shao_khan

Travian - whos playing?

65 posts in this topic

Were in the WW race - got one at 93, which isnt bad for a little 30 person alliance on their own. Kinda expecting a visit from one of the Metas soon though +++

Me too. I'm 'horemunch', I have 3 villages at the moment but keep suffering attacks. I am currently stashing away an army ready to take the feckers out at my 15 cropper. Hopefully in another few days I should have several thousand clubbies ready to kick some ass :)

So finished up on winning team on in2 +++ 30 player alliance held off against all the large Metas on the server :D

So finished up on winning team on in2 +++ 30 player alliance held off against all the large Metas on the server :D

Nicely done. I bet they were 30 Fecking hard players though!

I gave in and ended up on uk4......... I need to get away from the pc more!!!!!

I've resisted rejoining this game since the last time was a disaster (took over my life and I was still cr4p), but what the hell. Here goes!

Sponge in the NW, on UK5.

Hi i know this post is old, but hope some of you still read this or play it, am looking for the old TSN Alliance members from travian, do you still play?? are you interested in playing again??? Miss the likes of hector madjock etc etc hope some of you still out there, if your on tx3 server am khtz get in touch

I'm sure Shao-Khan still gets on there now and again. Not sure about Hector, not seen him on here in a while.

I've been clean for a long time.

I Still play, but there arent many that do, I'm playing UK5 and Sponge from here is on there as well.

I havent seen Hector or Madjock for ages.