Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Golfer

The X6 35D has finally turned up

43 posts in this topic

I have been waiting a few months for it now, what do you all think?.................Marmite.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33985&d=1221577635

attachment.php?attachmentid=33986&stc=1&d=1221577758

attachment.php?attachmentid=33987&stc=1&d=1221577889

post-11404-137914420958_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914420962_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914420966_thumb.jpg

Edited by CarMad

Even though I've never tried Marmite I know that I don't like (would never let my kids try than excuse). Anyway I really like the pics X6john - always liked that colour combi on Beemers.

I must say though that it looks a bit low - is there something wrong with the suspension? (!) :P

Even though I've never tried Marmite I know that I don't like (would never let my kids try than excuse). Anyway I really like the pics X6john - always liked that colour combi on Beemers.

I must say though that it looks a bit low - is there something wrong with the suspension? (!) :P

Na must be those wheels:D;)

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33989&stc=1&d=1221595630

post-11404-13791442097_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914420974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Golfer

Still keen on this S8. Surely I can get 20mpg out of it if I'm doing 34 out of a 535d?

Still keen on this S8. Surely I can get 20mpg out of it if I'm doing 34 out of a 535d?

Well with the P-tronic box now on the X6, I got 32.8 MPG mixed driving with some bursts of power thrown in, so pleased as it's covered 125 Miles only.

I had the new S8 V10 for a week, and the economy was horrendous (15 MPG) poodling around, the Older S8 I owned and got 25 MPG regular :grin:, so depends on which model ya go for. V10 a NO NO.

Looks good John, you'd better pop over for a coffee and let me see it in the flesh. +++

Looks good John, you'd better pop over for a coffee and let me see it in the flesh. +++

Today may be the only day for a while, i'll give you a ring.+++

A bit marmite yes but I quite like it, its a bit different and after us all screaming for that for years I for one am not about to go .. no can I have bland again please.

Enjoy it, it looks great and from what I hear it drives very well to boot. +++

A bit marmite yes but I quite like it, its a bit different and after us all screaming for that for years I for one am not about to go .. no can I have bland again please.

Enjoy it, it looks great and from what I hear it drives very well to boot. +++

I took GIZZE out for a spin yesterday, we did the back roads, it was very sure footed and quick.:grin:, I am enjoying it.

Looks ok to me .. little tip ... cut out some clear plastic circles for the fog lights .. they don't have to be the complete area ... will save them getting broken ..

I am a big fan of Deep Sea Blue, looks good on the 5 and 6 aswell. Those alloys make it look the part, the ones I saw on another X6 didn't really do it any favours. Looking good though, glad you like it :)

Looks ok to me .. little tip ... cut out some clear plastic circles for the fog lights .. they don't have to be the complete area ... will save them getting broken ..

Good tip Andy thanks.+++

who have dump to this car ?

:coffee::pengy:Whats that in english please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

:coffee::pengy:Whats that in english please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

who have a dump x6 ? :grin:

Well I have covered 700 Miles now and the economy with the P-Tronic Box is up from 30.7 MPG to 32.8 MPG motorway work, power very strong now, managed a 0-60 of 6.39 Secs at snetterton a week or so ago, feels quicker now though. :D

thinking about the same car same colour would you give any advice on how to spec?