R32 for Sale - West Sussex

Gemmzl

Diamond Pearl Black

Grey Alacantra Leather

VW 6 CD Changer in Dash

Heated Seats, Washer Jets, Door Mirrors (Winter Pack)

Xenon headlights

Only used with Shell Optimax/V-Power

Non Smoker

Good amount of tread on all 4 tyres (Eagle F1's)

Golf R32, July 2003. 46k, Full VWSH, MOT until July 2009, Tax Dec 2008. I've been the owner of this much cared for R32 since Jan 2005 with 1 previous owner. The car is complete as the day as it left the factory and un-modified. It's in good condition due to the care that i take with maintaining it. In the process of purchasing our first house, so the R32 has to make way for someone else to enjoy. Please only serious buyers. Drivers license and proof of Insurance may be required for test drive, but i'm more than happy to give a demo. (sorry about inconvenience but you cant be too careful these days)

£11495

For any other information please PM me.

Advert with pics here at Piston Heads.

Volkswagen : Golf R32 July'03

• 4 weeks later...
Best of luck with the sale. TBH, I think you're being massively optimistic with your price - should be more like £9K, but hope you manage to get as much as you can for your house +++

Thanks Mook.

Got it up for £10995 and putting it through it's service with VW today. Open to sensible offers.

Is this the one I see parked on Paddockhall Rd all the time? Good luck with the sale..........and the house purchase!

Hey Dan,

No that's not me, but i know the one your talking about.

Thanks Dan, real shame to have to let it go. :-(

P.S Forgot to mention that i saw yours parked with RR a long time back! He said he stayed over the day before a meet. Good to see you've still got yours!