1.4 TSi and TDi 140 Now Available to Order

robsales

• 1 month later...

Hi Rob, I was thinking about ordering new Golf MK6 1.4 TSI 160. I had a look through the options list and noticed that VW are not supplying Xenons? Will this change? I am buying as a company car. What would be the better car 1.4 TSI or the 2.0 tdi 140ps? It's either one of these two or a fully loaded Skoda Octavia vRS! LOL

Hi Rob, I was thinking about ordering new Golf MK6 1.4 TSI 160. I had a look through the options list and noticed that VW are not supplying Xenons? Will this change? I am buying as a company car. What would be the better car 1.4 TSI or the 2.0 tdi 140ps? It's either one of these two or a fully loaded Skoda Octavia vRS! LOL

Not too sure about the xenons to be honest, i know there's a problem with scirocco xenons and can only put 2 and 2 together and think its the reason why New golf cannot be ordered with them yet! maybe in the future!

As for engine, the 1.4 tsi will certainly be quick(if the 170ps version is anything to go by) but if you want economy go for the tdi! All depends on your mileage and company car tax!