Brazilian GP Banter - The Final Race

CarMad

Its been a long season and another where the FIA have had a little to much of an effect to the overall season. But here we are at the final race with Hamilton ahead but with only 7 points in it.

So then who will win it, come on get your predictions in and lets see who is right come Sunday evening.

I want Hamilton to win he has had his ups and downs but when he is on form he is first class. +++

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hamilton to win for me!!!!!!

Just look at him been in Formula One for 2 seasons and nearly won last year, he is so young and he must have dedicatred so much to get this far at his age.

Probably missing out on the fun stuff children do.

HAMILTON.... HAMILTON....HAMILTON

Saying all this i am going to miss the race tomorrow as i shall be on the road......

Not Lewis Hamilton "Senna" as he so modestly describes himself! Massa all the way for me!!

I hate the hype around Hamilton rather than Hamilton himself - and this is a classic case of it.

If you read what Hamilton actually says about Senna you'd know he would never claim what you're suggesting. Senna is his idol.

However, the hype has led to his quotes being taken out of context by fans and haters alike. Fans who laughably seem to think he is the equal of the great man, haters who'll use it against him.

I hate the hype around Hamilton rather than Hamilton himself - and this is a classic case of it.

If you read what Hamilton actually says about Senna you'd know he would never claim what you're suggesting. Senna is his idol.

However, the hype has led to his quotes being taken out of context by fans and haters alike. Fans who laughably seem to think he is the equal of the great man, haters who'll use it against him.

The thing is Garcon HE creates the hype himself by running off at the mouth! He is directly quoted as saying he feels he is like Senna. I have read all the coverage of the interview actually. here are a couple of snippets :-

"I've always felt I had a connection with him, that we're somehow similar"

"I do crazy things that others wouldn't do and I feel like I have an edge, too. I feel I share something with him."

I just think it's all a bit crass the way he talks about himself, confidence is all well and good but just wish he would let his driving do his talking for him.............

I don't think there is any risk of Massa taking Hamilton out, the risk would be too high as need o score more than 7pts. In fact rhere would be more chance of Hamilton taking Massa out like Senna/Prost however I'm sure the Stewards will be watching very carefully.

Remember these stewards are the best in the business which is demonstrated by the fact that they managed to see what no one lse could see at previous races :roflmao:

The thing is Garcon HE creates the hype himself by running off at the mouth! He is directly quoted as saying he feels he is like Senna. I have read all the coverage of the interview actually. here are a couple of snippets :-

"I've always felt I had a connection with him, that we're somehow similar"

"I do crazy things that others wouldn't do and I feel like I have an edge, too. I feel I share something with him."

I just think it's all a bit crass the way he talks about himself, confidence is all well and good but just wish he would let his driving do his talking for him.............

Oh I agree he's made all kinds of comments that have made him look foolish - my favourite one being that he'd never be passed round the outside ... about half an hour before he was... :grin:

But those about Senna are just excerpts from a longer interview, carefully chosen out of context by the hype makers. He utterly idolises Senna, that's the connection he feels. He isn't trying to claim he's as good as Senna ... yet. (Who knows, one day he may be rated that highly, but that's a very long time away).

Lewis for me too. It also surprises me that Lewis gets a bad rap - I think he is one of the most exciting drivers to come through the ranks and doesn't appear arrogant to me. If he does win it and become the youngest champion, that really caps what would appear to be an extraordinary career for him (so far).

but hey ho, it all went wrong this time, same points, last year so you never know...and with the KERS system next year, who knows who will be fastest

Dunc

Edited by DuncS3

I like Hamilton because he is a bit different and very confident. God some of the others are like a damp wet fish, Massa and Kimi for me being two such examples.

References to Senna are just plain daft as they are to Schumacher, but over time who knows. He certainly has got a lot of talent, Schumacher himself is a fan if last weeks interview is anything to go by. Even the Ferrari team manager put him in a different class to Kovi.

I hope he does it Quali is on soon lets hope it all goes cleanly for everyone. I want see a race not the stewards having to step in. +++

Yep a good pole for Massa +++ but how much fuel has he got and what is going to happen with the weather.

Its still far from over, if they both stay in their current position Hamilton wins, but with rain a potential and the first corner always being a lottery its going to be an exciting if worrying race to watch for us fans. +++

Whatever Hamilton has said and whatever people think of him, the fact is that he is a very talented 23 year old Formula 1 driver and to be this close for the second time to wining the season whilst only driving an F1 car for 2 seasons is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

HATS OFF TO HIM... There are alot of drivers in F1 that have not even come close whith many many more years experience than him.

I love the British attitude towards being successful, when we get nothing it is because we are too namby pamby and don't have enough arrogance, and when we start to win something or get good we a arrogant cnuts!!

Hamilton and Murray both get it in the neck whether they win or loose.

No where else in the world do you get this, nowhere. Very sad.

Good luck to him for tomorrow. +++

I love the British attitude towards being successful, when we get nothing it is because we are too namby pamby and don't have enough arrogance, and when we start to win something or get good we a arrogant cnuts!!

Hamilton and Murray both get it in the neck whether they win or loose.

No where else in the world do you get this, nowhere. Very sad.

Good luck to him for tomorrow. +++

Well Said Gizze...

At the start Massa will streak away and at the first corner will be clear away.

Raikkonen blocks Hamilton,

Kovalainen attempts to protect Hamilton from a charging Alonso; Alonso takes out both Kovalainen and Hamilton.

Massa blows up on the last lap having driven a short first stint and then pitted on a "short first leg 1 stopper" and Hamilton wins by default.....