Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theduisbergkid

Lexus 48 hour test drive !

696 posts in this topic

Is that the Taj on Leigh Road? :grin:

No - I live in the countryside now, by the sea. Can't be doing with city life.

Every postng and comment I have made on here is my own personal opinion and NOT that of Lexus GB or TMC. I am speaking on my own behalf and in no way do my views or opinions reflect or represent that of either company. Thank you.

Problem is that the name you have chosen does not really indicate this.

Might have been better to choose a better name like "lexus lover"; "lexus loony" or somesuch.

You may not be able to understand this, but you ARE doing damage to the Lexus brand, just as Toyota are making losses; not the smartest thing to do.

Edited by scooby_simon

No - I live in the countryside now, by the sea. Can't be doing with city life.

Bit like saying I live "over here by yer look".

COCK!!

Problem is that the name you have chosen does not really indicate this.

Might have been better to choose a better name like "lexus lover"; "lexus loony" or somesuch.

You may not be able to understand this, but you ARE doing damag to the Lexus brand, just as Toyota are making losses; not the smartest thing to do.

Kinda what I was trying to say in my earlier post :grin:

They are indeed if you want to buy a car that screams you're a TIT, but then again you already drive a Audi. I rest my cast my lord, guilty as charged!!!

Thanks, I haven't read through the whole of this thread, but what is the story with the fake exhausts on the MFI or whatever your M3 competitor is called. I heard there was a problem connecting the fake exhaust trims to the corolla exhaust system ?

I'm guessing he's on the South Coast somewhere around Poole/Dorset area as he has a thing for a young lady in a competitor's dealership.

Oh please let it be, I work opposite Poole Lexus. It would be SOOOOOO funny :grin:

Thanks, I haven't read through the whole of this thread, but what is the story with the fake exhausts on the MFI or whatever your M3 competitor is called. I heard there was a problem connecting the fake exhaust trims to the corolla exhaust system ?

Read all the threads first Simon before you start having a pop, it's all a bit of fun really. Trying to make light of these dark times we face in the trade. It's very funny to see how seriously you Audi ladies take things. Try knocking one out to relieve the tension, maybe get your boyfriend to give you a hand!

Oh please let it be, I work opposite Poole Lexus. It would be SOOOOOO funny :grin:

I know where you mean but unfortunatley it's not (how are things at Sunseekers). LOL

Dark times indeed, I expect with Toyota's losses announced today, Lexus will be sold off to one of the Chinese car manufacturers....

Dark times indeed, I expect with Toyota's losses announced today, Lexus will be sold off to one of the Chinese car manufacturers....

Don't be daft, there are some stunning new models on the way which will really help lift the marque above its lesser German rivals.

I really don't get Lexus much, old man's brand...

I understand what you're saying but there is so much more to come which will really change your opinion. It's a niche marque which offers more exclusivity and that can only be good.

Don't be daft, there are some stunning new models on the way which will really help lift the marque above its lesser German rivals.

Yes I agree, the spy shots of the 'new' RX looks identical to the current RX and the IS convertible just looks all wrong to me, and what happened to the LF-A?, I heard that was going to be launched when Toyota won the F1 World Championship, ahh wait a minute, few years away yet....

I know where you mean but unfortunatley it's not (how are things at Sunseekers). LOL

Fine thanks, funny you know so much about the area but your not at Lexi Poole :rolleyes:

I understand what you're saying but there is so much more to come which will really change your opinion. It's a niche marque which offers more exclusivity and that can only be good.

Do tell us more cause right know I wouldn't go near Lexi with or without your "efforts"

:grin: They'll need to pull something amazing out of the bag to recover the whooping in sales you're getting from the 'lesser German rivals' :roflmao:

SMMT November 2008 Registration Figures

Lexus - 378

Audi - 5,775

BMW - 5,785

VW - 9,475

Merc - 2,560

Hyundai 852

Edited by bazza_g

Yep Merc, Audi and BMW are all mass market brands pretty much, so I hear what you're saying about it being niche... but what is to come, any photos?

:grin: They'll need to pull something amazing out of the bag to recover the whooping in sales you're getting from the 'lesser German rivals' :roflmao:

Lexus - 378

Audi - 5775

BMW - 5,785

VW - 9,475

Merc - 2,560

Hyundai 852

Thanks Bazza, confirms the niche status quite nicely ....

Yes I agree, the spy shots of the 'new' RX looks identical to the current RX and the IS convertible just looks all wrong to me, and what happened to the LF-A?, I heard that was going to be launched when Toyota won the F1 World Championship, ahh wait a minute, few years away yet....

Just wait until its in the showroom in March, go down to your local dealer and have a look. I think you'll be impressed with the vehicle and the careful attention to even the smallest detail. It is a creation of sheer engineering and design genius packed full of cutting edge technology.

Lexus - 378

Audi - 5775

BMW - 5,785

VW - 9,475

Merc - 2,560

Hyundai 852

Feck me.....Hyundai doesn't look too clever mate!

just wait until its in the showroom in march, go down to your local dealer and have a look. I think you'll be impressed with the vehicle and the careful attention to even the smallest detail. It is a creation of sheer engineering and design genius packed full of cutting edge technology.

bollocks!!

Fine thanks, funny you know so much about the area but your not at Lexi Poole :rolleyes:

We moor our boat at Salterns Marina and have a weekend place on Banks Road. It's a lovely part of the world, shame there are so many Audi drivers down there LOL. Only joking you're not all cocks, you're not as bad as M3 drivers LOL

It is a creation of sheer engineering and design genius packed full of cutting edge technology.

Not enough for me though... passion, soul, heritage? Then we'd be talking....

It is a creation of sheer engineering and design genius packed full of cutting edge technology.

:grin: Christ, anyone would think you work for Lexus or something..? :roflmao:

But really, do they brainwash you to say that or is it after hours and hours of waterboarding at head office? +++