Overthinking the situation?

louboolicious

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive text him a few times asking why he's not talking, to which i get no reply. But the stubborn female in me is stopping me from calling him....

Grrr

Maybe she's let him have the keys to her Cooper ?

Seriously though, I really don't like the sound of this at all, your instinct will give you the right answer 9 times out of 10, I'm sorry to say....

Good luck +++

Well i spoke to her, she's not seen or spoke to him since the day in question!

I got a random text from him at 1.30am saying we need to talk and that he'll text me today when he's finished work. The stubborn woman in me is shining through again, because im thinking why should i just jump to talk to him because he now wants to. But then i also know that we do need to talk...

I'm also trying to stay calm..don't want to end up running him over. He'd seriously dent the mini.

A real man drives a van. :grin:

i'd never go out with a van man ! haha they're slobs

So we met up last night and he basically said he hasnt spoken to me because he knew it was an arguement he wasnt going to win. He was giving me time to "cool off". That he was only with her that day to get her opinion on some bday presents (which they needed to go into town to see..ha) and that he bought her lunch to be polite. Her rendition of events is much the same.

So um...maybe i was being paranoid? :ffs:

I don't think you're being paranoid - I would probably have reacted in the same way.

But I would say that you don't need to punish him or her for this. Tell him he's a silly fecker for dragging it out this long and tell him how it's made you feel - at least you're being open and honest about it.

:beer:

i'd never go out with a van man ! haha they're slobs

So we met up last night and he basically said he hasnt spoken to me because he knew it was an arguement he wasnt going to win. He was giving me time to "cool off". That he was only with her that day to get her opinion on some bday presents (which they needed to go into town to see..ha) and that he bought her lunch to be polite. Her rendition of events is much the same.

So um...maybe i was being paranoid? :ffs:

But you knew they were going out to sort your party/presents out?

I'd watch him closely.

Are either of them behaving differently? Watch what they are like when closeby!