Overthinking the situation?

louboolicious

Sorry to hear how it turned out Loobs, sounds like they deserve each other and the mutuals better watch out - if she is happy to take your man in such an underhand way ...... I wouldn't trust her!!

I'm sure something much better will come along .... and make you realise what a lucky escape you've had, in the meantime have some fun and enjoy being a singleton !+++

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just give people time to see how things pan out Lbl and let people see how quickly he hooks up with your 'friend' and then let them make their own minds up.

Anyone who is a decent friend should have an idea of what went on, and those that dont - I wouldn't waste too much head space with.

Pity some of them cant read the start of this thread....

Keep smiling

:beer:

You don't even need to do that...

I think someone has already suggested calling her up, telling her you're in a right quandry because you've just got back from the clinic and might have something a bit dodgy....tell her you don't know if you should tell him and sit back and enjoy.

He'll be mad for it and getting nowhere :roflmao:

You don't even need to do that...

I think someone has already suggested calling her up, telling her you're in a right quandry because you've just got back from the clinic and might have something a bit dodgy....tell her you don't know if you should tell him and sit back and enjoy.

He'll be mad for it and getting nowhere :roflmao:

your more twisted than i am ! :roflmao: