VW Golf 25th Anniversary Edition PD150

m4t

VW Golf 25th Anniversary Edition PD150 no 864 (of 1800)

Reflex Silver

2002 52 reg

3 Door

1 Previous Owner

61000 miles

Full VW Service History

150 bhp TDI Engine

6 speed gearbox

Climate control

Traction Control

ABS

Cat 1 alarm with remote locking

Central Locking

Electric Windows

Electric mirrors (heated)

Aero Wipers

Power Steering

Front and side airbags

Cassette radio with 6 disk CD changer

Anniversary Spec includes

Uprated and lowered suspension 30mm

Anniversary Steering Wheel

Anniversary handbrake lever

Anniversary seatbelts

Anniversary Recaro seats

Brushed aluminium interior parts

Sport Dials

Anniversary mats

Anniversary 18" BBS RC wheels

Anniversary side skirts and bumpers

Anniversary headlights

Anniversary larger brakes and red painted calipers

Anniversary wing mirrors

Anniversary pedals

Anniversary rear roof spoiler

Totally original and unmodified

The car has been imaculately maintained being cleaned weekly with meguires products and waxed twice a month, it is very economical being a tdi and tax is only £120 per year, it's also had recent cambelt, tensioner pulley and waterpump change.

£8200

DSC05567.jpg

DSC05571.jpg

DSC05573.jpg

I couldn't believe the asking price of most all of the Anniversary models when I was looking for Mrs Mook's replacement car over the xmas break. Non-Anniversary models from the same year with similar mileage were being advertised for as little as £3,000, but all the Anniversary ones were up for similar moey to yours.

Looks in bloody good nick, m4t - best of luck with the sale +++

He had it advertised on all the usual site, plus as many golf forums as he could and he picked up a buyer through one of them - I think it was piston heads, someone lookign for a TDI anni.

Thats your best bet for selling something like this.

I had the petrol 180 model and when it came to selling I actually stuck an advert in the VW Driver magazine where I got top top dollar for it..... in fact I think it was the most expensive Anni for sale in the country at the time and my buyer drove 100 miles to come and buy it as it was an immaculate example. If you have time on your side stick to your guns and the right buyer who wants one will see it. :)

Thanks Tony, i think i might try the mag.

Shark_90, it's there or there abouts with a remap, i've had 2 r32's and they are nice cars, the anni after a remap with around 300 lbs of tourqe and around 200 bhp and over 100 kgs lighter isn't far off the mark. Anyhoo, both awesome cars and difficult to choose between them, i like them both :)

Thanks Tony, i think i might try the mag.

Shark_90, it's there or there abouts with a remap, i've had 2 r32's and they are nice cars, the anni after a remap with around 300 lbs of tourqe and around 200 bhp and over 100 kgs lighter isn't far off the mark. Anyhoo, both awesome cars and difficult to choose between them, i like them both :)

I'm with Shark on this one; sorry, but a remap anniversary GTI wouldn't be a match for a .:R32. Yes, the Anni is turbo'd, but starting with 180bhp and circa 175 torque, its not in .:R territory with a remap. I appreciate the anni may be lighter, but other mods and hardware running with a custom remap would be needed to get more near the mark. To achieve 300 torque from an anni, it would need to be farly highly tuned. In any case, this is subsidary to the point in question which is a sale. As I've said before, very neat and clearly cherished car that someone is bound to appreciate.