Audi A4 S Line Door Mirror covers to chrome/silver

P3ety

Hi Pah,

Thanks. You right cannot tell until real close up. I like yr 2 audi, I actually did a bit of pain t cut and paste to see what siler mirrors look on the convertible, espcially to show wife and kid and it looks ery nice, and possibly even better when the roof is down. Is this ok -

Audi A4 S4 B6 B7 Chrome Mirrors Case Cap Housing S-Line on eBay, also Mirrors Mirror Covers, Exterior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 18-Feb-09 14:51:04 GMT)

Hi Pah,

Thanks. You right cannot tell until real close up. I like yr 2 audi, I actually did a bit of pain t cut and paste to see what siler mirrors look on the convertible, espcially to show wife and kid and it looks ery nice, and possibly even better when the roof is down. Is this ok -

Audi A4 S4 B6 B7 Chrome Mirrors Case Cap Housing S-Line on eBay, also Mirrors Mirror Covers, Exterior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 18-Feb-09 14:51:04 GMT)

Those you have a link to are the mirror-chrome versions, which I (personally) don't really like. I'll keep an eye out on e-bay, and let you know if I see anything.

When I get a chance, I'll take a photo of my A4 with the new mirrors and the top down to show you exactly what they're like. Not much chance I'll do it today though - it's snowing like mad at the moment!!

Hi chaps...glad i checked back on this topic as i was gunna give up as i didnt wanna spend 100 quid on mirrors only to be dissapointed with them...

Anyway....these are the ones im thinking of taking the risk with....

Audi A4 S4 B6+B7 [01-08] Alu/Matt Finish Mirror Covers on eBay, also Mirrors Mirror Covers, Exterior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 27-Feb-09 23:47:59 GMT)

All comments greatfully welcomed!:roflmao:

Those definitely look like a good bet. They actually look a bit more reflective than the very matt ones I have on the A6, but a bit less reflective than the original S3's I have on my A4. Sort of half way between if you know what I mean.

They certainly look like a good deal at £120...I'd be buying those if I didn't have any already. Also, if you don't like them, you can always put them back on ebay at a bit less money, and sell them in no time!

I took a pic of my A4 with the genuine Audi mirrors on this morning in my office car park. Not great as I took it with my phone....and I didn't have time to fold the top down. Not only that, but the car is really dirty at the moment, and the mirrors look less shiny that they are due to the road grime!

I'll clean them up and take a picture with the top down ASAP!

Cheers

Paul

post-18639-1379144276_thumb.jpg

Yhanks pah for the advice. Yr car looks very nice with the silver mirror, stands out makes it look different and more stylish and posh!

P3ety, What you think I am going to go for those. Looks the best we can find at the moment.

Mine will go on a similar car to pah, a black a4 convertible, so will look very good.

I also need to buy passenger mirror glass, on ebay they £25. Will these be ok and not superior quality. will also try local spares shop?

I also need to buy passenger mirror glass, on ebay they £25. Will these be ok and not superior quality. will also try local spares shop?

I think you will find they are only about £30 from Audi. You know it will be good then, by the time you have paid postage it will probably be about the same price. Might be worth a phone call and it is always worth asking for a discount, you can usually get 10% on most things. Good luck:)

I bought the following, but the covers are more like silver than chrome or aluminium? Also I briefly took them outside to see how they looked, a few drops of rain fell on it and it appears to leave smudge marks after drying it off? Even notice a finger print mark which does not come off that easily? why is this. I am considering returning them? Possible go for the Chrome one on ebay?

Audi A4 S4 B6+B7 [01-08] Alu/Matt Finish Mirror Covers on eBay, also Mirrors Mirror Covers, Exterior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 27-Feb-09 23:47:59 GMT)

only OEM ones look OEM. dont fall for the matt OEM like gibberish. They look nothing like OEM. They dont look bad. They're just obviously not OEM. I had some on my old B6 cab. Pics in gallery! I'd pay the extra and get the proper ones!

...or dont bother.

I tried again this morning in the light and they do look ok actually.

But the smudge marks from rain and finger prints is worrying, especially as it not easily removed by giving a short dust.

What should I do?

To give them a nice look and to clear the finger prints etc try some QD. This is a spray used to enhance the appearance of your paintwork. Well worth purchase. Try elite car care on the net, they have many makes available. A particular favourite of mine is a QD called clearkote quik shine, very nice stuff!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if these are the right mirror covers to fit a 2003 B6 A4 cabrio? I sent a message to the guy and he said no, they wouldn't fit, but they look like the right part numbers

Audi RS4/S3/S8/S6/S5 wing mirror covers GENUINE on eBay, also Mirrors Mirror Covers, Exterior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 03-Apr-09 21:32:19 BST)

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Just picking this thread up again. I'm thinking about buying some S mirrors for my black A4 Cab 2006. I've had a look on eBay and found some Alu/Matt Finish Mirror Covers on eBay

Has anyone got an opinion on these, or can they recommend anything better? I'm trying not pay full wack from Audi.

Kind Regards,

Tim

Moderator Edit: lease do not post links to eBay when you've just joined - thanks.

Edited by Mook
Link to eBay removed

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Just picking this thread up again. I'm thinking about buying some S mirrors for my black A4 Cab 2006. I've had a look on eBay and found some Alu/Matt Finish Mirror Covers on eBay

Has anyone got an opinion on these, or can they recommend anything better? I'm trying not pay full wack from Audi.

Kind Regards,

Tim

Moderator Edit: lease do not post links to eBay when you've just joined - thanks.

I bought these from ebay and they the alum colour ones, not chrome and they go great with the windscreen chrome frame. Had it for 6 months and no problems and fitting was easy.

Thanks everyone for helping me find and choose the correct mirror covers

post-24301-137914437704_thumb.jpg