I lost my baby ....

PinkPrincess

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so sorry to hear about your bad news. Unfortunately these things happen- my brother and wife lost the 1st 4 they conceived due to her body not allowing her to carry full term.

Turned out she had some sort of hormone imbalance and once that was sorted she went full term x 3 in 4 years.

You must be devastated. Try to console yourself with the logic that mother nature works in (seemingly) odd ways and that there's always next time.

Cherish the one you have, time will heal the sorrow of your recent event and hopefully everything will be fine the next time you conceive.

Huge Chri5 hug, take care +++

A similar situation happened to my sister-in-law last year. The chances of the child being born with Down Syndrome were very high. I'm proud to say that she's now the proud mother of her second daughter. As MB says, hang in there and be strong. You'll have your day. All the best.

I hope you start to feel better soon PP.

And make sure you and your other half look after each other.

My girlfriend lost ours last April.

Unfortunately, it was only a few weeks before we were due to get married and she went downhill and cancelled the wedding.

We ended up splitting up in June.

Funny thing is, I know everything would have been fine if she had not lost the baby.

So look after each other!

The thing is, miscarriage is incredibly common, we all know that - but it doesn't make it any easier for the mother when it happens.

And also everyone saying that they know people who had it happen to them, but they have since had x children no problem.

My g/f told me that thats what annoyed/upset her the most as she had still lost that baby. Her baby.

So I suspect that is the case with you too PP?

And sorry to hear about the job too PP.

Like all these things, you get over them one day at a time.

Having led a pretty uneventful life for the previous 20 years,

I haven't now had a single year since 2004 when I have not had at least one major disaster or other (relationships fail/divorce/armed robbery/witness to a murder/4 house moves/miscarriage/non wedding etc etc etc)....but I am a positive person and I always bounce back....although sometimes its difficult.

This was the thread when we split up

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/agony-aunt/109763-down-out-again.html

But I am here and smiling and enjoying life again and things are looking up.

I am a bit older, bit wiser, but even though all the recent knocks have taken there toll - I know I am a better person for it - and I like and respect myself more than I used to.

:beer:

Edited by Soulboy

PP I'm sorry you're having a tough time and I hope things look up. No quick way to get over things like this, take one day at a time and be kind to yourself and each other.

SB, I had no idea that you and Mel had split up. :( Not been on tsn very much over the past year, but things had seemed so good. Hope you are still on the up and staying positive! (as I am SURE you are!!!) +++

So sorry to hear that Soulboy :(

It doesnt help that I lost one in September - Now they are looking into what the problem could be. Its been suggested that I may have a hormone inbalance when carry boys. So i will have to wait and see.

I have also been made redundant which doesnt help :(

As a positive, the time at home might help you recover, both physically and mentally without the day job in the way. You, new hubbie and kiddy can spend some good time together. +++