What do you sail / Drive

scooby_simon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the speakers on the tower too! Nice. Loved it being out in florida with a wakesetter (malibu) with full speakers, sub etc with a bit of incubus, creed etc... (not my normal tastes but hey) playing nice and loud.

You tried videoing from the tower yet with one of those really wide angle lenses - looks quite impressive.

So when's ari going to suggest the boating meets? Have already offered my coaching services if i am in the area!! Looks like i can do the regular skiing and Oli does wakeboarding. Cant wakeboard that well but have still coached it a bit. Can land a couple of rolls but need to get myself some b@lls before i start bigger stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

That should be excellent, dont forget that you can change your prop for either Tourque (skiing) or a 4 blade for top speed when you race Ari!

Ari, has yours got a Bravo II drive?

I have a standard three and a spare 4 to play with (19 degree Trophy Plus I think), for skiing and wakeboarding hopefully!

No, Alpha One.

Think you only get Bravo drives with the V8's

Bravo Three with contra rotating stainless steel props would be plenty cool though. Years ago a mate of mine had a Princess 266 Riviera with twin Volvo 431 (205hp) petrol engines and stainless duoprops. Looked the biz and went like a rocket! cool.gif

786192-duoprops..JPG

post-169-137914355023_thumb.jpg