Hi, from another newby

Cougar

Hi all.

I have had my S8 for two weeks now and am starting to love it. I do need to get a 'touch up' paint kit, for the stone chips though. I have looked in the boot for the square sticker that contains loads of useful info and in the service book but with no luck. There is no sticker in the boot and the service book is a duplicate. Is there any way that I can get another info sticker or at least obtain all the information from somewhere, for future reference? :rolleyes:

I was not going to do any mods but I've seen a couple of minor changes I may copy. :o

Welcome to the fourm Cougar, Minor changes eh? What do you have in mind? Regarding the touch up kit, contact Audi. They sorted me mine out, all they needed was my registration number and it wont bust the bank either at only a fiver. Enjoy your S8 and do get some pictures up +++

Got the 'touch up' paint. I am told, by Audi that the car is Windsor Blue (N5Y) with Dark Myrtle (5MW) trim. What I'd really like would be to obtain the whole information, as per the original sticker. Any advice? :)

Hi There - Audi dealers are capable of printing out the full build spec of your car, you just need to ask someone there nicely. I've had it done FOC a few times....

They cant reproduce the build sticker, but they can do an A4 'dump' of all the data (and more) that would have been on it... +++