Goldfish bowl wanted.

Rustynuts

That's a result. I thought someone might have one. Can I ask what the dimensions are please. Standing height from base to top lip, and either the widest diameter or circumference. Or if you're really enthusiastic a measurement of the volume in ltrs would be ideal. Then how much, and finally, do you think it would make it to North Yorks in the post? +++

I have a Juwel Record tank going spare. Been upgraded to a bigger tank. Cant remember the size without looking I think it is a 63l. Glass Juwel filter system.

Cost to post - no idea - be cheaper to collect!!!

If you want I could try to tie in with someone like shark or craigyb when they are down here next, and get it brought further north for collection?

Cheers for the offer mate, but it's specifically a bowl I need. I have loads of tanks (10 in total at the moment, in use) and a few spares, but they're all square sided tanks.

I need a bowl so that an airline stuck to one side of the bowl will set up a rotational circulation pattern round the bowl, and this doesn't happen in a flat sided tank.

Like this...

attachment.php?attachmentid=35628&stc=1&d=1235857354

post-5289-137914429258_thumb.jpg

Right then, here you go ...

Height - 9 inches, about 12 inches at its widest point wide. The opening at the top is 9 inches in diameter.

Would it make it to N Yorks in the post - well if you can think of a method that would guarantee it got there in one piece I'm all ears!

Price - you can have it mate, just pay for postage!

Well, if I was going to send it I'd line a cardboard box with bubblewrap, pop it in the middle and fully pack it with more bubblewrap, tape it up, mark in big letters "Glass - Fragile - Handle with care" and send it via Royal Mail. Then I'd just have to hope and pray it got there. :uhoh:

I know our postman at this end is very careful and considerate, and I would think that's the weakest link in the chain.

If you want to try then I'll certainly cover costs.

Thanks.

Ok, well I'm massively busy at work this week and abroad too so chances are I won't get this in the post until next week. Hope that is alright. PM me your address. I think we have a whole load of bubble wrap in the stores at work so I'll use some of that. I'll ask around for a box!