Just Joined!!

veetwin

I have just joined the forum! HELLOOOOOOO!!

Anyway down to business, I used to plow through pistonheads a lot as I used to own a BMW M3 evo, now I have a VW Bora TDI 115 PD 6-speed for my everyday transport and have returned to the world of two wheels for excitement in the form of a Ducati 748S.

I have searched all over for any info about my Bora. It is a 2000 model with 27k on the clock with SE spec. I cannot find any info on this model at all. I dont think that it was made for long before the 130PD upgrade. Can someone please tell me the difference between my 115PD and the newer 130PD? Is it purely a software upgrade or are we talking cams, exhaust, etc. If it is purely software what results could I expect from upgrading mine?? Also could anyone recommend some suspension mods as the car generally handles well; however, it does tend to wallow a little around bends and doesnt like changing direction very well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Howdy and welcome beerchug.gif

There doesn't tend to be much difference between the different 1.9 TDI or PD engines, the main differences tend to be ECU and Injectors (so im told)

As for suspension, you have loads of options, have you thought of upgrading to the std VW sports suspension? as that will give comfort and better handling.