Remap: GT Sport TSI 170.

AidenUK

Afternoon,

I had my previous Golf MK4 mapped by Performance Torque and now i'd like to get my TSI 170 mapped up now, is Will still floating around on here?

I have read up on the Revo site the TSI 170 is good for 205BHP+ [as is the 140 TSI]. The price for the Revo is £469 [vat inclusive].

I have emailed ChippedUK and so far i haven't had a response.

Awesome GTI were advertising that they could map the TSI 170 using an APR remap, that's dissapeared off their site.

If i have to go with Revo i will do but the price seems steep to me? Will @ Performance Torque mapped my GT TDI 130 for £250 if i recall correctly, so this makes me wonder why i should be paying £469.

Has any users on here had the TSI 170 remapped, if so have you had any issues and what do you think to the cars perfomance?

Thanks

Afternoon,

I had my previous Golf MK4 mapped by Performance Torque and now i'd like to get my TSI 170 mapped up now, is Will still floating around on here?

I have read up on the Revo site the TSI 170 is good for 205BHP+ [as is the 140 TSI]. The price for the Revo is £469 [vat inclusive].

I have emailed ChippedUK and so far i haven't had a response.

Awesome GTI were advertising that they could map the TSI 170 using an APR remap, that's dissapeared off their site.

If i have to go with Revo i will do but the price seems steep to me? Will @ Performance Torque mapped my GT TDI 130 for £250 if i recall correctly, so this makes me wonder why i should be paying £469.

Has any users on here had the TSI 170 remapped, if so have you had any issues and what do you think to the cars perfomance?

Thanks

Hi!

Yep I'm still here! is £345.00 all in to remap, including dyno runs before and after.

We were one of the first UK tuners to release tuning software for both the new EDC17 diesels and MED17 TFSI models.

Drop me an e-mail if you have any other quesitons at [email protected]

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...