hi folks just bought my first vw, did i do wrong!

bear100

Firstly welcome Bera.

Nice choice of motor, i think you'll be very happy with her.

The VW TDi (and PD Engines) are very tunable, and thus you have lots of mods available to you. Lots of people in the diesel forum have their cars chipped, which gives around 20bhp more, plus more torque, and possibly better economy. Have a look through the diesel forum, and you'll see names like AMD, APR, Revo, Superchips, Oettinger, plus many others, all who offer great solutions to chiping.

Also more sporty suspension is a popular upgrade, as VW/Audi's are built more with comfort in mind, and with a little help, you can have almost as much comfort, without the car driving like a barge.

Have a look round, ask questions, theres lots of friendly helpful people here!!! beerchug.gif

thanks.

il be after some tyres shortly any thing i should avoid or look out for? i dont whant anything cheap and nasty they must look good as well as peform well,

not quite up to scratch on the car front yet ive been a landrover man for the last ten years! SPericani2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

...ive been a landrover man for the last ten years!

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't you that called me regarding my A4 2.5TDi in November was it ?

Some guy called after my ad in Autotrader and said he was vaguely interested, but was looking for a LandRover smile.gif Confused the heck out of me.

nah it wasnt me s4dreamer, there is a bit of a difference between an audi and a landrover. iam sure some people think its a hobby to call after adverts, you know as soon as they turn up they wont buy it! rocketwhore.gif

yeah its tyres iam after, and wheels if i dont show her indoors the recepit! SAUER0421.GIF