Powermap

rabs

We are currently working on the website www.powermap.co.uk

Hopefully it will be sorted in a couple of weeks.

All the software Revo do will be avaliable.

We are based in Bristol but will travel a bit to keep customers happy cool.gif

We will also be trying to attend most shows and track-days so customers will be able to try the FREE software on the track.

I am based in Bradley Soke, North Bristol.

My background....well i will keep it short.

Electrical Engineer is my main background

Then had businees fitting Clifford alarms (stopped due to neck operation)

So now starting fitting Revo programs (easy on neck)

I built a successfull alarm business all through word of mouth, and giving the customer exactly what he/she wants.

So i hope to do the same with Powermap.

Are you the Ian that had loads of G60's? I'm sure I've seen you at a few VW related events etc. I lived in Bradley Stoke for a few years, and my dad still does.

Are you going to be up and running by Feb 8th? I'm due another parental visit that weekend and it would be rude not to combine it with a bit of money spending tongue.gif I'm going to get my ECU number in the next couple of days to get the job done.

Cheers

Ben

Sorry for the delay, have been snowboarding for a week cool.gif

Yes i am the guy who use to have all the G60 Golfs smirk.gif

Yes i will be up and running this week so call in when you are around and we can download the trial software first to see if you like laugh.gif

I will be able to offer the use of a rolling road in the near future so people will be able to check the increase in power.

Ian

I am talking to a few people about rolling roads.. This is another reason why i am going to be attending some rolling road days so people can put the trial software on to see what the output will be b4 they buy.

I was in a little village called Brand in Austria, conditions were also perfect so much powder cool.gif

I have also got a 99 S3 and can asure you all the programs are ready for them.

Hi Ben

Revo are at present working with a rolling road to get the new power and torque figures for their new software on a whole range of cars, i should have the details of the tests later this week or early next week.

Give me a bell before you come down

07967 197 572

Ian