17" Star alloys with tyres possibly for sale

18ME

I'm just about to have some new wheels fitted to my A4. What would my original star alloys be worth if I sold them?

6 months old 7k miles, alloys are mint as in like brand new and never seen a curb. Tyres are what you would expect for mileage and age and no damage. Size are 235 45's.

4 only as I need to keep a spare.

If they are not worth that much I may as well keep them for when I sell the car.

PD130b-800.jpg

Thanks for that.

If I can't get around the £600 mark then its worth holding onto them.

I'll wait until tomorrow evening when it comes back from the vatelers with the new wheels on to see what it looks like before I decide though.

I'll let you know Richy if I do, but for now I will keep them. How much would you want to pay if you did want them?

I got the car back yesterday from the valeter's with the new wheels on and the old wheels valeted and they are in better condition that my brand new S4's as the S4's have 2 tiny nicks on them which I found out last night frown.gif but the star alloys are totally faultless. Tread wise I'm not sure how/where you measure the depth from but the car has done a pretty steady 7500 miles.