Help me stop itching!

Muppetboy

Just got back from holiday and I'm itching like a b*tch... to be honest it kind of ruined the holiday as my body is covered in little bites and I could hardly sleep... they're not mosquito or bed bug bites, apparently some little invisible fly (to the eye!) according to the locals... well whatever they are they apparently took the flight back with me as I woke up scratching like hell again last night and my skin keeps tingling where they are biting me (I think)...

Did some reading online this morning and I don't like what I've read :eek: so before I dip myself in acid and burn down the house to kill these little bast*rds does anyone know what the feck they might be and what I can do?

I'm planning to get down to Boots as soon as they open... Will they be able to give me something to help?

Interestingly the bites are mostly on my limbs with only a few on body and head...

Some antihistamine (yes - i did need spell check on) would be a good start to help stop control whatever is in your system that is causing the itching etc. Probably worth also getting some cream (ask the chemist which they recommend) to help the itchiness also. I've used toothpaste before when I didn't have any cream and found it works though you may not like the look of someone covered in dabs of colegate.

This might be worth a look also:

Over 40 Mosquito Bite Itch Relief Tips : TipNut.com