What Tyres To Replace Run Flats on E90

stewea99

Hi,

All the tyres on my 2006 E90 2.0D Saloon are due for replacment soon.

I have the standard 16" rims with run flats and must say that the ride and handling is terrible.

Can anyone recommend a good non run flat tyre for this car?

Cheers,

Steve

At the moment Kumho KU31s are getting rave reviews, have been recommended when I asked the same question a few days ago by owners on here, after a quick google most people feel they provide all the qualities of PS2s for a fraction of the price +++

BTW: Think the cheapest source for these is Camskill

At the moment Kumho KU31s are getting rave reviews, have been recommended when I asked the same question a few days ago by owners on here, after a quick google most people feel they provide all the qualities of PS2s for a fraction of the price +++

BTW: Think the cheapest source for these is Camskill

Whats the quality like on these Kumho tyres?

Are they a budget tyre?

Are they suitable for an E90?

I'm looking at these two tyres now.

Is it worth trying the runflat version, or will I still get a hard ride like I get with my oem continentals;

KUMHO KU31 ECSTA SPORT KUMHO KU 31 - 205/55R16 91W TL

KUMHO TYRES / CAR / KUMHO KU31 ECSTA SPORT KUMHO KU 31 - 205/55R16 91W TL :: £48.20 :: Car Tyres - MPV Tyres - People Carrier Tyres :: R16" - 205/55/16, 205/55 R 16 ::

KUMHO KU31 ECSTA SPORT KUMHO KU 31 - 205/55RF16 91V RFT TL

KUMHO TYRES / CAR / KUMHO KU31 ECSTA SPORT KUMHO KU 31 - 205/55RF16 91V RFT TL :: £65.90 :: Car Tyres - MPV Tyres - People Carrier Tyres :: R16" - 205/55/16, 205/55 R 16 <span class=blue>Runflat</span> ::

Edited by stewea99