Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nickers

Tuscan R

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone got or driven one yet?

They look amazing, such a cool looking car, something straight out of a sci-fi movie, defo on the lotto wish list wink.gif

And well the stats are pretty awesome too! smile.gif

Not too sure about the Tuscan S though, think i prefer the Tuscan on the styling front, although sometimes things grow on me!

There aren't any stats that i am aware of really. Its using the same speed 6 engine with a couple of tweaks!! The body is carbon fibre thus making it lighter, it is having a sequential gearbox too. The interior is completely be-spoke, you can have 2+2, FIA rollcage installed, you name it you got it!

Its also a name change!! T440R...WTF why do that i dont understand. TVR have always been quite imaginative in the naming of their cars and now they come up with stuff like T350c...

Pics Bison... as its you!!

11231-tuscan%20r.jpg

And the interior

11231-tuscan%20r%20int.jpg

post-52-137914240159_thumb.jpg

these were the stats I was on about on their website:

440bhp @ 7600rpm torque: 350 ft/lbs @ 6000 rpm

0 - 60 in under 4 seconds, and top speed of 215mph.

Quite impressive!

Well the figure for the Tuscan S is 3.9secs so i presume that it will be a little quicker as it has more power and lighter!!

I have yet to get into a machine that compares to the Tuscan! The pwer delivery is quite unlike anything else i have driven or been a passenger in!! I am hoping that at some point i get a ride in the CDL tuscan racer.... NOW that will be impressive!! shocked.gif

having driven Lagoo's TVR i can only say

keep an eye on the coppers (specially the ones in front of you)

grin.gif

that thing is mighty quick and is one of the supercars i"ll fit in, i'm 6"6 so that's hard to find!!!

one word

BRUTAL!!!!

Yeah I drove past one in my mums lil clio the other day, it was just coasting along the dual carrige way just out side Kingston (A3) probbaly in 4th gear and even in low revs, there was just an awesome low deep tone singing out of the back. Its one of those cars you try and let the driver know you are eyeing up their car so they speed off and give you a bit of a show.

Certinly one of the most awesome sounds around...

Still I do like the sound of a porker though! smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I am hoping that at some point i get a ride in the CDL tuscan racer.... NOW that will be impressive!! shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I drove the Topcats car last year:-

22951-640x480.jpg

22947-640x480.jpg

it's one awesome car - I race a Locost and jumping from that to a 450bhp, 800kg monster with slicks is like nothing I've ever experienced before. I can honestly say, I worked harder that day than I have in a long time, at one point I had to come in as the sweat was pouring into my eyes and I couldn't see.

It was on a TVR corporate day at bedford and the road going cars were disappearing backwards like they were hardly moving on the straight and through the corners, the car gripped like it was on rails (unless you lifted off, then it slid like it was on ice....).