No R but got a Gocart

carnell

Been over a week now with no car, been out today and bought myself a runabout until the new gti comes on the 1st Sept, its a Clio 172 Sport Cup, (I KNOW ITS FRENCH) but its like driving a gocart great fun

Great fun cars. Build quality's not there and some have reliabilty issues, but I think they're an awesome little blast. Enjoy +++ What year, colour, mileage etc?

Great fun cars. Build quality's not there and some have reliabilty issues, but I think they're an awesome little blast. Enjoy +++ What year, colour, mileage etc?

03 plate, metallic blue 55k FRSH mint cond full mot 4 new tyres 6mths tax, £4.5k

and goes like stink, no abs, no traction control, thinner windows, no air con, no sound proofing, everything is shaved off at the factory on cup models to save weight, great little track car, proper old school driving.

Sounds a great buy. You probably won't loose much if anything when you come to re-sell in September, too.

Yes thats the idea JC, should get my money back on it at end of Aug, its a mile apart from A Vw but good fun for now, the waiting game begins yet again :-(

Sounds like a great little motor. I was recently reading about the new Cup model - quite a focussed bit of kit!

I'm not a big fan of lot of kit in cars. I sometimes wish that cars would go back to how old beemers and VW's used to be when you specced stereo, e/windows, central locking etc etc. One of the cars I had most fun in was a 1985 XR2; no extra's, no power steering, just a car that communicated well with the driver compared to modern more muted varients.

Enjoy +++