Audi S4 supercharged V6 2009 - Review....

RedRobin

I don't know if the US cars are identicle to Europe or not but on the US Audi forums (not that they'd be biased!!!) the links to reviews put the S4 in front everytime.

That's a real surprise as test drivers normally go for the more focused "drivers car".

Are they reviews showing the 335i winning? It'd be interesting to see where they feel it excels.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
Anyone doing a cost effective remap for this engine yet?

....Whether it's deemed as "cost effective" or not might depend on the individual paying for it but the actual S4 Avant subject of this review belongs to Milltek and Phil told me he was considering the MTM remap but I haven't asked him if it's been done yet.

If so, I wonder if I can borrow it again, he said cheekily :grin:

I've used MTM before but have not liked the customer service of their UK agent or the factory - never replying to e-mails once they had my cash.

As most turbo cars have loads of companies that wil offer remaps for under £500, I was wondering if it is any harder with a supercharged engine?

I've used MTM before but have not liked the customer service of their UK agent or the factory - never replying to e-mails once they had my cash.

....Their UK agent is bad news regarding customer service - Humourless and rude but he does know his stuff, although a good friend's remap by him lacked driveability and he was very reluctant to improve it.

In the context of this thread, I think it makes a lot of difference if you are someone like Milltek who obviously have a lot of clout. It shouldn't be that way, but.

Shark is very dedicated. I've recommended him to a friend and he's travelling all the way down south tomorrow. Good call, Mook.

+++