Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SINGH

Very Cheap BMW Servicing

7 posts in this topic

Just got a price from Wallston BMW in Northampton for a service and brake fluid change on my 335D, they only want £212! Bargain, my dealer wanted 385 with no brake fluid change!

Also the service advisor seemed really proffesional and was generally very nice to deal with. Will report back after the service +++

:grin: thats interesting to know, those prices mean well worth a scoot up to Northampton +++

Is that a full service or an oil?

I think I paid £180 for a service on mine. :(

I've heard good things about the service department there. My brother used to go there and most of the company car drivers get their cars done there.

Shame that most of the salesmen are complete twunts though.

I asked them to do a 50k service so its not just the oil, not sure whats involved in that. My local does the oil service for £99. Drove past today and they had a banner up saying they price match but when I rang them up they wouldn't. They would only do brake fluid at £54, hardly a pricematch when Northampton do it for £40!

Had to cancel at Wollston as I was busy on the day, so called up my local dealer (Rybrook Warwick) and they beat the price straight away so I re booked with them instead, they asked me what I had been quoted then said 'how does £210 sound?' I would call them up with any realistic random figure because they didnt even bother checking with Wollston. +++

i know it is an old post however i looking to get my bmw 335d coupe serviced in the north london region anyone know of any decent bmw servicing place near there?