Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sarah-viper

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday I went to the vw garage with the intention of looking at a secound hand beetle convertable and ended up ordering a new scirocco 1.4 in viper green!

Before I went to the garage I had never even seen the new scirocco, was love at first site when i saw it sitting in the showroom in black, but when I saw the viper green colourway.... WOW!!! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Took for a test drive and the rest is history, now is just the long wait till september icon_e_sad.gif

Do the members on here ever have meet ups etc? Im in kent , so wondered if you do how far afield they are?

Feck the green is going to be 'noticeble'- I take it your not an insecure shrinking violet with a faint heart :grin:

There's a meets section on the forum and the regulars do meet up both in Kent and up North (Essex), and even far away in the SW (Windsor).

As your 1st post I'll start the welcome message.

Rules on this site are simple:-

No boat sales man

No main Lexus sales staff

Always argue with moderators

+++

No boat sales man

:roflmao:

Welcome to Tyresmoke +++

I'v seen the green colour going about before (hard to miss it really) and it's nice.

I had a look in the back of one only yesterday for the first time at a dealer. I had been told it had two seats but they are nice.

Roll on September :grin:

Feck the green is going to be 'noticeble'- I take it your not an insecure shrinking violet with a faint heart :grin:

There's a meets section on the forum and the regulars do meet up both in Kent and up North (Essex), and even far away in the SW (Windsor).

As your 1st post I'll start the welcome message.

Rules on this site are simple:-

No boat sales man

+++

No faint heart, my car at the moment is a yellow beetle, so i kind of like to be noticed..and find it easily in the car park! :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Welcome to Tyresmoke +++

I'v seen the green colour going about before (hard to miss it really) and it's nice.

I had a look in the back of one only yesterday for the first time at a dealer. I had been told it had two seats but they are nice.

Roll on September :grin:

Thanks for the welcome! roll on september big time!!:roflmao:

A yellow Beetle eh ..... you around newbeetle.org or evvo?

I had a yellow beetle, and an orange one.... :D

The green looks good, i've seen a few and I like it.

Welcome to the forums+++

I test drove a Viper Green 2l GT Dsg. Is a very nice car, the green certainly stands out from the crowd!!

Have extended the lease on my bmw till Feb now as was running out of time to get a factory order Roc, shall be revisiting it though later in the year. Can't think of any other car i want:grin: