[Audi A3/S3] Chrome Surround on Black Styling Pack - Possible?

ahaydock

I'm looking to buy a new A3 and will probably go for Ibis White, but I'm not sure whether to get the Black Styling Pack or not?

I like the grille and number plate section of the Black Pack but that's really it for a White car. I would rather have the Chrome Surround on White - is this possible as an easy mod if I got the Black Pack?

Unfortunately none of my local dealers have a White A3 to look and I cannot make up my mind from Photos.

The car would be on an Audi PCP so I'm not sure where you stand with mods?

TIA.

Not sure about the grille....but I`v seen a quite a few Ibis white A3`s in the flesh....and they look ace.It`s just such a shame that us Brits as a nation aren`t into white cars.....everyone seems to want a black car....and their such a pain to keep clean....I`v been thinking about getting an Ibis white S3 but when I mention the colour to friends, 50% give me the look that says....are you mad...White!!!....while the other 50%, think sporty motors with decent wheels look the business in white.

Mine is Ibis with the black pack. Have a look at my gallery. Remember the black styling is £300 so you would pay that, then be adding the cost of the chrome....why not stay chrome then pay for the black? Surely that would be cheaper for you???

Thanks guys.

Mine is Ibis with the black pack. Have a look at my gallery.

Remember the black styling is £300 so you would pay that, then be adding the cost of the chrome....why not stay chrome then pay for the black? Surely that would be cheaper for you???

I'm not sure would it? If it stay chrome, how much is just the black grill?

If it is cheaper and easy enough to fit then yes I would certainly go for that.

BTW your S3 looks stunning +++

My White A3 cab had chrome and I think it looked better than the black pack, although I see your point about the black grill inside with chrome outer.

I'd be tempted to order it as standard and order a black grill insert and swap them over, i'd have thought it would be cheaper plus then if you dont like it you can swap back. if you order it black and dont like it you'll have to buy the whole lot.