New 2.0TSI Scirocco - Revo map loaded.

lenny

:clap: Unbeliveable :clap:

I took a run up to my local revo dealer yesterday - Tripple 7 in Cookstown to have my car revo'ed.

My decision to go with revo was made after several emails and phone calls to Carl at revo headquaters.

The fact that the map loaded into the car has three switchable settings for 95,98 and 100+ Ron petrol sold the product to me. Also with the select plus switch I can switch between stock and performance mode, and adjust boost and timing settings :clap:

Chatting to Carl he also informed me that Stage 2 and stage 2+ maps will be available - this means my software would be future proof :yes:

So what does the car feel like with revo software loaded......

Its much quicker in fact very quick....I didn't dyno it but it seems to have similar power to my R32..... I felt the scirocco standard was a little slow.

The revo software is smooth. I expected to feel a huge lump of power from my new software but in fact the new power comes in very smoothly - i'm well chuffed!

I now have a car I'm 100% happy with. The drive home allowed me drive on motorway, A and B roads the car remains a pleasure to drive at slower speeds but once you push the loud pedal it really really goes :nod:

The sound of the engine has also changed slightly making it sound more agressive....

Have a look at Revo Technik | ECU Remap | Engine Management Software| Audi Porsche Seat Skoda Volkswagen VAG for more details...

Well done Revo - you have another happy customer!

I can vouch for the Revo map; it's utterly brilliant. Going to upgrade to stage 2 as soon as the finances allow as well. You're right Lenny, the most expensive bit of the hardware is the full turbo back Milltek. Are you planning a fuel pump upgrade?

I can vouch for the Revo map; it's utterly brilliant. Going to upgrade to stage 2 as soon as the finances allow as well. You're right Lenny, the most expensive bit of the hardware is the full turbo back Milltek. Are you planning a fuel pump upgrade?

Deffo a fuel pump upgrade... I see replacement inners for the fuel pump for £250 + vat - no brainner really!!!!

Might be worth doing some boost and correction factor logging to see if there's a bit more in there to be squeezed out.

What will that involve, Shark? Are you referring to tweaking it as in a custom map?

Ah right. I was aware of the SPS, but maybe thought that the map could be tweaked more so by Revo somehow according to what hardware mods the car has.

Revo have stage 2 and stage 2+ that takes into account your hardware mods....

• 5 months later...
Deffo a fuel pump upgrade... I see replacement inners for the fuel pump for £250 + vat - no brainner really!!!!

Apparently, the Tsi fuel pump does not require upgrade until you are looking to upgrade further than 380bhp..

I'm in line for an APR stage 3 upgrade, which now does not come with a fuel pump where as the stage 3 kit for the mk5 GTI did, so I wouldn't bother

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...