Immaculate 5dr MKV GTi DSG for sale

JonC

Just to give those who are interested, or who may know someone who is interested the heads-up, my most cherished and prized possession is up for sale. A lifestyle change has dawned upon me and it's time to relinquish this very high spec/fully loaded and immaculate low-mile car. Here's the PH ad:

Volkswagen : HIGHEST SPEC/FULLY LOADED, IMMACULATE MKV GTi DSG

And text is here:

A meticulously maintained, immaculate and highly cherished '56' plate (MY07) MKV GTi DSG 5dr in metallic steel grey, with just under 21k miles covered and which has been regularly detailed and obsessed over since new. Every 3 months the paintwork has been cleansed, sealed and high quality, high durability waxes applied to protect the paintwork. As a result, and by utilising correct washing methods, there are no swirl marks in the paintwork.

The car is fully loaded with the highest spec available. All optional extras that VW offered except the smoking pack, parking sensors and sunroof are on this car. They include: heated leather seats with electric lumbar support, Xenon headlights, DVD/Sat Nav Radio/CD, i-pod docking, centre armrest, cruise control, winter pack (heated washer jets, headlight washers), rear tinted windows, Monza II 18" alloys, multi-function steering wheel with paddle shift, highline computer, luxury pack (electric folding and auto-dip mirrors) and telephone preparation.

Also added are a Parrott LC3200 Bluetooth hands-free kit, a colour-coded GTi Edition 30 front splitter, a colour-coded GTi Edition 30 rear valance and colour coded side sills. The remainder of the manufacturers warranty (5 months) is outstanding. Two sets of keys are available as is all relevant paperwork and stamped logbook.

Modifications include Eibach ProKit springs (OEM springs available), Revo stage 1 remap, Carbonio cold air intake and Milltek non-resonated cat-back exhaust.

The car has never been tracked. There are Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tyres on the front which have covered less than 3k miles and Michelin Pilot Sport's on the rear which are the original tyres, still with 4-5mm of tread left. The car will be serviced within the next week for it's 20k service and is set up for time and distance service as opposed to long life.

Thanks for looking +++

Thanks chaps, it's much appreciated +++ A good few calls, first one within 1 hour of ad going live on PH, but were based in Cornwall and didn't want to make the journey. Subsequent calls (incidentally all South of the border) have all been very positive with viewings booked for next weekend. One interest stands out from the rest and is making a 6 hour round trip on Tuesday, so will take Tuesday afternoon off and detail her up!

Good luck Jon.

When I sold my Cupra R the guy who bought it drove up from the South West with the money but I did send him a photograph of every part of the car along with an essay describing the full history.

People will travel for an immaculate example like yours.+++

Thanks chaps, it's much appreciated +++ A good few calls, first one within 1 hour of ad going live on PH, but were based in Cornwall and didn't want to make the journey. Subsequent calls (incidentally all South of the border) have all been very positive with viewings booked for next weekend. One interest stands out from the rest and is making a 6 hour round trip on Tuesday, so will take Tuesday afternoon off and detail her up!

Good luck with the sale John

People are willing to travel for the right car,

A guy did a 9 hr round trip to buy mine with a bankers draught already made out for £500 less than asking price and made the rest up in cash.

She's just been sold for full asking price. Took the afternoon off work and carried out my last detail. She looked so damn fine, not a swirl in sight with a wet reflective look that would stop a charging bull. The buyer was very excited to get his 22 year old hands on it.

She's just been sold for full asking price. Took the afternoon off work and carried out my last detail. She looked so damn fine, not a swirl in sight with a wet reflective look that would stop a charging bull. The buyer was very excited to get his 22 year old hands on it.

Hi Jon

Bet you are sad to see her go, av you got an empty space outside waiting for a Mk6 or an R20......... :-)) to polish and detail daily.

Got an empty space outside an in my heart, but excited to fill them both up with my new truck!

New truck ??

i have a Nissan Navara (Long way Down model) for work, i hate it, it is like driving a bouncy castle had it 18mths now and still hasn't grown on me left parked up most of the time and prefer using the vw Transporter,

which Truck av you struck a deal on ???

Haven't got round to changing the avatar, MB, but perhaps I will after this weekend +++

Carnell, I've paid a deposit on a Nevara Aventura and yes, while I agree it's not as planted as a GTi, it's hardly a bit of kit for speed/handling is it now! :P It has all the luxuries mt GTi had which helps. It's going to accommodate my wife and I, with dog, 2 full-suss MTB's and all the kit. I'm really looking forward to the lifestyle change. I wouldn't even go anywhere without tarmac in the GTi for fear of getting it dirty and getting stone chips, so the Aventura will be a breath of fresh air for me :roflmao:

Need to see pics of the new truck, and not immaculately clean pics to prove your new lifestyle is working. Bet its washed before the week is out !

Congrats anyway on your decision, you seem very happy with your new plans and hope you enjoy the new vehicle.

Haven't got round to changing the avatar, MB, but perhaps I will after this weekend +++

Carnell, I've paid a deposit on a Nevara Aventura and yes, while I agree it's not as planted as a GTi, it's hardly a bit of kit for speed/handling is it now! :P It has all the luxuries mt GTi had which helps. It's going to accommodate my wife and I, with dog, 2 full-suss MTB's and all the kit. I'm really looking forward to the lifestyle change. I wouldn't even go anywhere without tarmac in the GTi for fear of getting it dirty and getting stone chips, so the Aventura will be a breath of fresh air for me :roflmao:

Now that is a lifestyle change, that means you will be pedaling around the lovely hills around scotland, where the Nissan will be totally at home, sounds great, Enjoy the new fitness lifestyle, very popular nowadays, i think we all should enjoy life a bit more instead of bed and work??

Need to see pics of the new truck, and not immaculately clean pics to prove your new lifestyle is working. Bet its washed before the week is out !

Congrats anyway on your decision, you seem very happy with your new plans and hope you enjoy the new vehicle.

Pick the new truck up tomorrow and wil post some piccies without it being clean. I can do it. I will do it....:P:grin:

Cheers, Carnell, enjoy your MKVI +++

And think of those swirl marks:roflmao:

I've heard some stories that the management at Autoglym and Meguires has cut short their holidays and are holding emergency board meetings on what to do recoup the lost sales. Rumours are they are already working on a MTB and Truck detailing range +++

Enjoy your new toy and lifestyle +++