Whoops ive just booked my car in at amd!

BLOCK

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just spoke to AMD and people like myself who already have the Stage 2 it would be £130+ VAT to have the change of the silencer...its a sick thought after just having this done.. but Im tempted smashfreakB.gif.. he said there are some due in on Friday so anytime towards end of next week is fine.... Do I.. Dont I.. Do I... suicide.gif

Said they havent tested it yet but it is claimed by people to produce an extra 5bhp and gives a much more throaty note.. said it was very different to the current note... mmhh

Any stage 2 people thinking of doing this??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...me! FIREdevil.gif

Wadda ya think Tok......!?!?!? Fancy meeting up @ AMD and getting a test run in their demo car ?!

beerchug.gif

OR feck it - should we just both book in...... wink.gif

JT

[/ QUOTE ]

I say feck it we just book it in beerchug.gifbeerchug.gif I know after seeing even a minor difference I will be obsessing on it!!

I will be away until next thursday so anything after that would be cool for me for a meet up.

If you guys are going there before let me know what its like and when you are booking it in and I will try and meet up then

The uk-mkivs folks are getting together for a meeting at AMD this Saturday (17th), the full details are here

There are discounts on offer; 10% off all re-maps and 5% off any services ordered in person on the day.

I'm going along to hear the "with and without" Miltek's and then book my car in for a fitting. Anyone else up for this?

anybody who would like to meet up on the 22nd is more than welcome, im booked in for 11.00 so thats about the earliest i'll be there with traveling so far.

anybody who wants to hear the car without the silencer is welcome to come, and i might even take you for a spin if your lucky ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Simon, have just 'joined' the forum and have posted on the thread to ask if they mind another R32 coming along - don't want to pi55 on their parade so to speak! If they don't mind then I'll definitely make the effort to get up there.... smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you are in a mkiv I can't see there being a problem, hopefully there will be a few R32s - we are all one big happy family smlove2.gif

You should get so see some of the other things that have been talked about here like the W8 light mod. Someone there is bound to have that.

Getting the stage 2 with straight through pipe done on Friday (16th). What do people think about the exhaust note of the standard stage 2 upgrade? If you're willing to spend another £130 to get it replaced are you not happy with the sound?? Never seen or heard another R32 with the stage 2 yet so just trying to absorb as much info as poss before Fri.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Can someone record a sound clip of this new exhaust mod? I'm REALLY curious what it sounds like compared to stock! Or miltek only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone get a soundclip of a Zonda @ full throttle and send it to Gamma.....that'll wet his appetite..... wink.gif

jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe, and my pants too.

Actually, I've heard a Zonda in real life. I saw one out here 2 years ago, or maybe 1 year ago? It was a while ago, and I remember noone knew what the hell it was! I was like.. Zonda? What the hell is that? Some cheap kit car?

Then I saw a Top Gear special on it. smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Getting the stage 2 with straight through pipe done on Friday (16th). What do people think about the exhaust note of the standard stage 2 upgrade? If you're willing to spend another £130 to get it replaced are you not happy with the sound?? Never seen or heard another R32 with the stage 2 yet so just trying to absorb as much info as poss before Fri.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all mate - it sounds FANTASTIC. It's just that if there's someting that sounds even better......well, it'd be rude not to have it! FIREdevil.gif And if it gives another few BHP...... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all mate - it sounds FANTASTIC. It's just that if there's someting that sounds even better......well, it'd be rude not to have it! FIREdevil.gif And if it gives another few BHP...... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

Roll on Friday, some extra horses and whole new soundtrack.

[ QUOTE ]

gotta be a first... a jock actually spending some money fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!! We do spend money now and again..... not a common occurance admitedly, but it happens!! Now I need to get a new contract and book masel into AMD also.

Could get it done now but without any income I'd be using up me living resources..... decisions, decisions!!

confused.gifFIREdevil.gifconfused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]cool go for it mate , glad to see someone else with the balls to go for it. and remember to post your thoughts on here asap. i cant wait till the 22nd now jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

gotta be a first... a jock actually spending some money fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!! We do spend money now and again..... not a common occurance admitedly, but it happens!! Now I need to get a new contract and book masel into AMD also.

Could get it done now but without any income I'd be using up me living resources..... decisions, decisions!!

confused.gifFIREdevil.gifconfused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Northy.. that was just a jibe at JHT wink.gif