Whoops ive just booked my car in at amd!

BLOCK

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

what time you guys planning to go on the 22nd??? I should be back in the UK on thursday morning so could meet you guys there or maybe meet somewhere else and convey down together????

[/ QUOTE ] im booked in at 11.00 and wont arrive till about 10.30, im travelling down from up north wink.gif where you coming from ?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

That'll teach you Hopsta.....soon you'll have several 'clans' heading south to whooop yer butt!

fuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at you getting all brave my wee clansman.... smashfreakB.gif

Graham ban him SPericani2.gifECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would mate, but I'm too busy laughing at the pic of you, nice mop yelrotflmao.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

what time you guys planning to go on the 22nd??? I should be back in the UK on thursday morning so could meet you guys there or maybe meet somewhere else and convey down together????

[/ QUOTE ] im booked in at 11.00 and wont arrive till about 10.30, im travelling down from up north wink.gif where you coming from ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be coming from Jcn 1 M40. I will try and make it there for the same time then.. just need to see what time I am due back on thursday morning

[ QUOTE ]

LMAO.

lol.gif

Shagoo, is this one of your hairdresser mates??

bbc5.jpg

Very, erm, styled.

tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

just seen this ya cheeky feck!!! He not a hairdresser mate, but a client just like you are Al beerchug.gif

Are you happy with with what my junior stylist has done to your once dodgy barnet?? grin.gif

Well, couldn't have you leaving with a better sounding car than mine could I mate.... wink.gif

Should be a good laugh - see you there!

beerchug.gif

JT

PS - we're booked in for 1pm (should take about an hour to replace the part), but might get there a wee bit earlier depending on how work is going....

Will bring camera! smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

All. I have got the day off work on the 22nd as I am going to a launch party of the Mk V Golf on the night so I could be tempted to take a run down the M40 as I've not been to AMD before if I am welcome...?

How about you blagging to day off work too Mat?

[/ QUOTE ]

cool sounds good... more the merrier beerchug.gif From London we are aiming to get there about 12.00ish(poss slightly earlier..depends how many speed cameras we can disable the night before FIREdevil.gif )

anyone else fancy skiving off work, heading to the pub, trip to AMD...mmhh all we need now is to find a strip club in the area and its happy days yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

There's got to be a decent pub in a nice wee place like Bicester - I'm sure AMD will know! It's just that their waiting room can get bl**dy cold!

As you say, we'll just see on the day then.

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ] i'd better fetch plenty of warm clothes then just incase pengy.gif

I know this is as cheeky as you like but could someone coming on Thursday bring a digital camera? I ask as I don't have one and it would be good to get some good gallery shots of us all and a few sneaky ones of my own car so I can start my own gallery! Thanks in advance.

Excuse my ignorance on all things modding but I have a question.

When you come to sell your cars do you (can you?) change it back to standard? and what effect (if left modded) does this have on re-sale value - more / less / same?

Never modded a car in my life - but you lot have got me tempted! it seems good value when you think what an improvement it makes to the car.

Oh and about the camera / group photos thingy....hmmmmm, I bet this is how Hayes Squad started!!