Ferrari - guess who's back.....

bazza_g

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic love him or hate him he can drive like few others. Seeing as the Mclarens & Ferrari cars seem quite well matched and both have KERS Schumacher vs. Hamilton battles could make this F1 season even more exciting.

Poor old Kimi will be shown up no doubt but does he care anymore.

AZ

Despite all the speculation, I didn't seriously expect that to happen. :eek:

This could be really good. Let's hope he can get up to race fitness and then, as others have said, we can see how he does against Kimi and Lewis.

There are going to be so many opportunities for me and byron13 to have arguments for the rest of the season... :coffee:

Despite hating Schumi during his racing days for his arrogance I seriously cant wait for the European grand prix, Hamilton vs Herr Michael could end up in a pileup :D

He's only got 3 weeks to get himself in shape though...:eek:

Google mr schumacher at 40 he has stayed very fit he wouldnt put himself up for it without the desire either.

AZ

he has been out the game for a while now, however doubt he would be back unless he thought he would have a chance.

My sentiments exactly. He wouldn't risk mugging himself up would he? Hope not.

Sweet. Over 3 weeks to wait though....

Just think, by the time I've got over that excitement, I'll only have two months left on the one wheel drive!

Google mr schumacher at 40 he has stayed very fit he wouldnt put himself up for it without the desire either.

AZ

I dont doubt that, he was absolutely awsome round the TG track and doing the Stig bit proved he has got a sense of humour, raised my opinion of him no end.

Also the interview he did with EJ & DC a couple of weeks back at the German GP was quite amusing. The ribbing between him and DC re the rear shunt in the rain had me in stitches...

BBC SPORT | Motorsport | Formula 1 | In-depth interview - Michael Schumacher

Despite all the speculation, I didn't seriously expect that to happen. :eek:

This could be really good. Let's hope he can get up to race fitness and then, as others have said, we can see how he does against Kimi and Lewis.

There are going to be so many opportunities for me and byron13 to have arguments for the rest of the season... :coffee:

:)+++ cool all in the spirit of sport eh.

Awesome!

Was always going to happen in my mind. You can bet your life Bernie was offering Ferrari ANYTHING to get Schumi back into a car and inject some life into F1 after the battering its taken lately.

You'd expect the mechanics to be working overtime to give him a better car to play with and - my - its going to be some race :grin:

Get well soon Felipe +++

As much as I am pleased to see him back, i wonder how much of his own press he is taking in..

Don't forget that Ferrari had the best team, best car and best strategist for over 10 years whilst he was there. He had the team beat to every request of his.. things won't be the same and come backs are often limited and dissapointing.

i hope it doesn't pan out like that, but I don't think he'll come back and wipe the board.

Apprently he can't test the current car but can do unlimited testing on last years cars - I think as he hasn't been 'officially' confirmed; Ferrari will give him some testing days on last years car with the current slick tyres and KERS over the coming weeks to get him up to speed!

It's a good job (for Ferrari) this has all happened in the 3 week break and not in between a back-to-back weekend!

So looking forward to Valencia . . . . . . . . Fernando who?

Who is this Schumacher carpetbagger?

All I can find on this bloke is the ham-handed tries he's had on two wheels, mostly ending in crashes.

There speaks someone who's never tried being competitive on two wheels. It's harder than it looks sonny. Can't stand the cheating kraut but he's pretty handy on a bike.

Bill

There speaks someone who's never tried being competitive on two wheels. It's harder than it looks sonny. Can't stand the cheating kraut but he's pretty handy on a bike.

Bill

Uh...How little you know, yes, yes, and yes. He's also kinda good on 4 wheels.

How the heck did you come to that comment anyways? :(

You need to crack open an anatomy book, sonny... :thumbsup:

Well he isn't going to get a drive before the Friday practice. It seems that Williams and Redbull blocked his test.

Mind you Ferrari have gone to its default trick and fired this back to Williams, not the best way to do it, Ferrari has had its lean times as well but I guess they forget that. :rolleyes:

autosport.com - F1 News: Ferrari slates Williams over test block