Reflex silver or shadow blue mk6 GTI help poll.

Snoopy

Reflex Silver or Shadow Blue  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Reflex Silver or Shadow Blue

• Reflex Silver
    • Shadow Blue

Damb i keep thinking shadow blue or reflex silver arrrrrrrr im hopless. :uhoh::ffs: :smashfreak: :suicide:

Mk6 GTI it will be a 5 door with 18s and xenons but what colour.

Help me decide please as i keep changing my mind.

4a.jpg

4_04_06_09_8_40_42_2.jpg

blue4HCAZFB8CHCAHKG9HJCAPIP8OPCA5GK.jpg

blue5-1.jpg

Any coments welcome and thank you for your time.

Edited by Snoopy

They're both great colours but it would be silver for me. It seems to suit the lines of the car better and compliments those wheels and rear lights. I agree it doesn't exactly stand out but it does look very classy IMO. Silver's also low maintenance - it looks clean even when it's dirty. I realise I haven't exactly helped - three replies and three differing opinions!

I might not yet lol. I actually prefer the monza II to the Monza Shadow they to me look more classy less halfords. Im even questioning my choice of xenons now too as the standard lamps are suppose to be very good, I simply like the look of the xenons and don't like the look of the DRL on the halogens but complexity(they move so maybe less reliable in years to come (keeping it over 10 years i hope)) as well as there cost is making me question my choice.

And i thought it was suppose to be women who could not make there mind up, at least i know i want a 5door lol.

Edited by Snoopy

That blue looks really dull and boring, I know most people say that about silver, but the silver looks very nice, just because it's popular, doesn't make it boring.

So to sum up, I'd choose the silver from those two colours.

Oh, and those wheels on the blue one looks pants.

I have a fully loaded GTI 6 in Reflex Silver, Shadow blue does not age very well and shows fine scratches alot.

I would go with silver unless you are a hardcore detailing nut!

I agree with that. Blue graphite Pearl was the same on th MKV. Superb when clean and polished but looked much older and dull when covered in swirls from auto car washes etc.

• 2 weeks later...