X6 with new 306HP 600NM Diesel !!

ronald_adi

Hi Guys,

I am ready to buy a brand new X6. And since i am in europe its going to be a diesel. Now i currently own a 535d with the 286HP engine.

And i would be very very dissappointed if I bought the X6 and then few months after, they released it with the new and improved 306HP \ 600NM Diesel engine!!

Does anyone have any idea when this engine will be released for the X6?

It is already available for the 7 series as a 740d.

i would really really love to hear your responses. Should I wait? Does anyone have any inside info on the release of this engine into the X6?

No info on when it'll be available in the X6, but if it is I would definitely wait ... that extra power and torque (with very little effect on emissions and economy) has to be a no brainer.

I'm no fan of the X6, but I do fancy a 740d. And there's word it'll be availble in the new 5 series too... now that would be a bit of a rocketship.

thanks for the heads up man. I agree with you. it will be good to wait.

I JUST WISH I KNEW HOW LONG I HAD TO WAIT !! Cause then at least i could start planning when to sell my current 535d etc and get my mind settled !!

anyone else have any ideas?

Run your X635D witht the P-Tronic box, 367BHP, goes like stink I know i've got one.+++

• 1 year later...
Hi Guys,

I am ready to buy a brand new X6. And since i am in europe its going to be a diesel. Now i currently own a 535d with the 286HP engine.

And i would be very very dissappointed if I bought the X6 and then few months after, they released it with the new and improved 306HP \ 600NM Diesel engine!!

Does anyone have any idea when this engine will be released for the X6?

It is already available for the 7 series as a 740d.

i would really really love to hear your responses. Should I wait? Does anyone have any inside info on the release of this engine into the X6?

Delete this repost.