Germans / Drugs / Driving

theduisbergkid

This perhaps should have gone in the LOJ or RR but I thought it was too good to languish in there. Proof that Germans do have a sense of humour, you'll understand the gist of it, "10 drugs you shouldn't take whilst driving"...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNDeMi2qdA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNDeMi2qdA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Where do we stand on drug-driving in relation to drink-driving by the way ? Worse/same/less risky ? (Not advocating anything BTW).

Where do we stand on drug-driving in relation to drink-driving by the way ? Worse/same/less risky ? (Not advocating anything BTW).

It should carry the same punishments as drink driving. As risky, if not more - it all depends on how much of whatever you've taken.

One pint and you can drive, one E or one spliff and you're wasted...

It should carry the same punishments as drink driving. As risky, if not more - it all depends on how much of whatever you've taken.

One pint and you can drive, one E or one spliff and you're wasted...

What about all the mind altering "meds" that people seem to be on these days? I am not too keen on all these warm and fuzzy goof balls driving around either.

Edited by Shukran
Keyboard can not spell

Doesn't really matter what it is - if you're under the influence of anything that affects your driving, you shouldn't drive.

Yes, I've driven while pissed, and stoned, and when I've been slightly over the limit - all of those were a long time ago - I guess you get wiser as you get older +++