Give her a bit of a clean

carnell

Very nice, I like the plate.

Could you let me know what part of the front lights lights up with the Day Time Running Lights on the Xenon equipped car please. Is that ~ bit below the main xenon them or is that the side lights?

Thanks

Geoff.

Hi Geoff

The main outside of headlight is on all the time aswell as small triangle shape light even if headlight switch is turned off, if you switch headlight switch to side lights main headlight goes off and just leaves small triangle lit up,

if in auto or off position both headlight and sidelight on all the time, i read somewhere that you can chage it by holding main beam switch down for a length of time? and up to reactivate it cant remember and not tried it,

If you look on centre picture running lights are on but it was a sunny day so dosnt show up that well on pic,

Thanx Neil

Edited by carnell

I have read

DRLs can be activated/deactivated by using the headlamp lever.

Ignition off. Lights to 'O'. Left turn on indicator (down) while pulling back (flashing mainbeam), switch on ignition, hold for 4 seconds or so and you should here a beep. The DRLs are now off.

To reactivate is similar but you use Right turn on indicator (up) instead.

Thanks for the info it clears it up for me.

Thanks

Geoff.

I have read

DRLs can be activated/deactivated by using the headlamp lever.

Ignition off. Lights to 'O'. Left turn on indicator (down) while pulling back (flashing mainbeam), switch on ignition, hold for 4 seconds or so and you should here a beep. The DRLs are now off.

To reactivate is similar but you use Right turn on indicator (up) instead.

Thanks for the info it clears it up for me.

Thanks

Geoff.

Thought it was something like that, i will have to give it a try,

car was certainly turning heads down the golden mile at Blackpool last night and getting plenty of thumbs up