bazza in a GTR...

bazza_g

:grin: In a moment of madness the bimmer has gone and been replaced with a Nissan GTR :D

The 335d was a great car but I'd been missing the noise and, more importantly, the handling - it just didn't want to go round corners or stop particularly well - having read/watched all the hype about the GTR, the scary stories about servicing/tyres/warranty isues it took all of 60 seconds into the test drive to say 'yes' to this one :roflmao:

Its a 'ultimate silver' standard edition (the BOSE and auto dimming rear view mirror just isn't worth the £2k-2.5k premium IMO - thats a lot of v-power!), 3 months old with 2k miles. The first owner chopped it in as a deposit for a Ferrari California :eek:

Going to try and not mod this one for fear of a £20k gearbox replacement but a performance y-pipe and remap gives you 570+ ponies.... :roflmao:

:grin: I've only driven it back from the dealers so far as I came straight home, hired a vectra and drove up to a wedding in Southport but will be putting that right next week. All I can say for the moment is wow +++

attachment.php?attachmentid=37265&stc=1&d=1254079739

p.s. The dealership has a mint, 1 owner, 6000 mile F40 up for £365,000 in case anyone's won the lottery recently :jump:

post-3095-137914437664_thumb.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What everyone else said really. Top work and a comprehensive entry into the world of phenomenol performance I'd wager. Hope you have your full allocation of licence points to "use". ;)+++

So, would your new purchase give you the title of the fastest car on TSN?