Brazil GP Banter

CarMad

Interesting conditions they are driving in at the moment.

Hamilton and Vettel won't be happy but I bet Brawn is, but I wonder how compromised they are if the race is dry tomorrow.

Still fun to watch the all earn their pennies. +++:eclipse:

So Button or Rubens to win the Championship then?

Wow, the longest ever quali session? JB didnt look happy, not sure where he went with his set up/tyres/times. Has he gone for a dry set up and hopes its clear tomorrow. A big gamble. RB on pole aswell, God cant wait for the race now. RB has never won in Brazil though and he has had a heap of bad luck over the years. I have a feeling JB will wrap it up tomorrow. His luck will hold.

Fan bloody tastic. :jump::jump::jump:

A team that almost didn't make it to the start of the season win the constructors championship and Jenson Button shows his class to win the World Drivers Championship and with a cracking drive and IMO is a worth winner. +++

Brawn himself has to take plenty of the credit, an englishman with a touch of magic when it comes to making a team and car that is the best out there. +++

will Jenson turn up at Bluewater on Tuesday now:grin:

Probably and I think the crowd will be just that little bit bigger.

Great coverage today and the BBC have been brilliant all season, oh how I don't miss the adverts. :grin:

Still sinking in but a British Team, and a British driver winning the double F1 Championship and for the first time in 40 years a back to back win for British drivers and I'm pretty darn proud I have to say. :D+++++++++

Edited by CarMad

:grin: the size of this achievement from Brawn is just staggering - from not having a team at Christmas to somehow managing to get the cars on the grid for the first race - even having to make more redundancies after the first win!! Its nothing short of a miracle - hats of to the entire team - Britain's finest :notworthy: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I was seriously beginning to think that Jenson lacked that all important "killer instinct" to win the championship....but he drove fantastically this afternoon...one could argue it was the best drive of his career.It almost felt like he`d mentally thought.."f*** all this play it safe percentage game"....I`am going for it and if I end up in the wall then tough s**t......and as they say "who dares wins."

Jenson Button, I really take my hat off to you. There were people out there that doubted you had that World Drivers Champ' killers instinct in you. Well today you really showed them. Some of those overtakes were breathtaking, coming from so far back down the main straight and then to brake so so late and still nail it, deserves so much credit. Especially when turn 4 was made redundant by the dirt, that left only one overtaking place left.

A great day for British motorport, lets hope Bernie has no option but to keep the GP here in its rightful home, especially Silverstone.

Add to that, that Rubens is a legend but still suffers from terrible luck. He should feel very proud that he made Brawn a World champ' team.